HELP WITH LUX ADMIN [FS] PLZ

plz any one help me how i can remove /register+login and show reg+login dialog onplayerconnect without cmds plz make simple tut in the reply kitty!

Explain further.

btw, i'd use lethal admin over lux personally, maybe that is something else to try that you may be able to edit with more simplicity.

dude i did but still get errors plz help me in ladmin register login box not added so i need too hurrry

i try agian and i still fail dude

This is my full login system when someone joins, if it is part of what you are looking for maybe u can use it for your needs. Copied directly from my GM.

Код:
	if(udb_Exists(ReturnPlayerName(playerid)))
	{ //account exists
	    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_TAI, "{ff0000}[Project X:RP v1.0.3A]   {dfebff}Welcome to Project X RolePlay!!");
		SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_MAIN,"{00ff00}[Server:] {dfebff} We'd like to welcome you back to the server. Have fun!");
		SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_MAIN,"{00ff00}[Server:] {dfebff} Please use the login box below to login, or use /login");
	    SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_MAIN,"{00ff00}[Server:] {dfebff} Welcome to Project X and enjoy your time here!");
        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 1, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Login", "Welcome back\nInsert your password to login", "Login", "Cancel");
	}
	else
	{ //no account exists
	//basically this doesnt work right and it is just raping us, so im disabling the dialog box mkaayyy
	//i hate being spammed every time a n00b joins </3
	    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_TAI, "{ff0000}[Project X:RP v1.0.3A]   {dfebff}Welcome to Project X RolePlay!!");
		SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_MAIN,"{00ff00}[Server:] {dfebff} Since you are new, please review the /help system to get started.");
	    SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_MAIN,"{00ff00}[Server:] {dfebff} Please use /register [password] to register your new account now.");
	    SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_MAIN,"{00ff00}[Server:] {dfebff} Welcome to Project X and enjoy your time here!");
		//ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,1, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Register", "Welcome To Project X RolePlay! \nPlease Register since you are new", "Register", "Cancel");
	}