Roleplay Server - Any Suggestions?

Hey all, I've recently posted in the 'Deathmatch or Roleplay' and I've seen a lot of people saying that roleplay is sometimes thought of as boring but they are actually fun if you find the right server.

Personally I hate roleplay, I've tried a few servers and just get bored with it all, but I decided I might give it a try.

Can someone recommend a decent server where I won't get bored?

I tried one and I got a 'delivery job', walked from one place to another and got some money, to me that wasn't roleplay as I know it, it was pointlessly walking form one place to another without any challenge or interaction of any kind.

I hope they aren't all like this, otherwise I might have to script a better one!

Virtual Life RolePlay.
PS. doing jobs on RP servers is the boring part - making money. Fun part is spending the earned money . Try joining some crime faction or LSPD - a lot of actions .
PS2. Don't try to join a faction as soon as you come on the server, try to RP the best you can and earn some cash for some vehicle. Than join a faction. (5-7 days)

Hey dewds, I mean, roleplay dewds! This has been questioned thousands of times, search this section for the answers.