I need help with a registration/login system.

The only two on here that I saw absolutely would not work.

You can check the tutorials board and find some ways to create good ones. What type of system are you looking for (MySQL, SQLite, INI, etc)?

Thanks for the fast reply, sorry I was browsing.

I'm not necessarily looking for any particular type of system, I just want something extremely simple.

I mean like, /register [password], /login [password].

And I need to be able to save player money, stats, etc.

I'm new to all this, but I'm very dedicated and I'm not completely unfamiliar with scripting.

here are some links for the tutorials ^^.

There are A LOT of them however I would advise to not choose dini
"Personal experience with them..." its shite compering it to MYSQL or other ones. Sadly there is no tutorial for y_ini

Thanks a lot. I appreciate it.

How do you use MYSQL if you're hosting your own server?
I don't have a host with /phpadmin capabilities.
All I have is the sampserver file downloaded from sa-mp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgkillerzambies
Посмотреть сообщение
How do you use MYSQL if you're hosting your own server?
I don't have a host with /phpadmin capabilities.
All I have is the sampserver file downloaded from sa-mp.
There are a lot of free hosters for example

byethost.com

So I could get a hoster specifically for the MYSQL? Or are you recommending I get a hoster for the entire thing?

Because, well the whole reason I'm making my own gamemode is because I'm tired of the old ones, and I want one for my friends and I to play on without any complaining/whining from idiots.

But there's really no need for me to get a host for it just yet due to the simple fact that it's not finished and no one even knows about it yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgkillerzambies
Посмотреть сообщение
So I could get a hoster specifically for the MYSQL? Or are you recommending I get a hoster for the entire thing?

Because, well the whole reason I'm making my own gamemode is because I'm tired of the old ones, and I want one for my friends and I to play on without any complaining/whining from idiots.

But there's really no need for me to get a host for it just yet due to the simple fact that it's not finished and no one even knows about it yet.
I would recommend get a hoster that hosts sa-mp servers and gives free mysql with it If I aint wrong volt host does it.

Tho for testing just get a free host get mysql running and tada testing is ready

Alright, yeah I'll probably do that, that way people can get on and tell me what they think, instead of me just hit-and-missing.

I've just been running in LAN mode until now.