I have returned :)

Just to start this off...

Код:
You last visited: 20/10/2010 at 10:14 AM
Your Notifications: 20
OK, time to explain why I am back. I recently got a message by one of my old scripting mates asking me to script something for him. I then remembered the good old days of scripting (2 years of my life ). So pretty much, I left because of selfish reasons and what I really was here for in the start was to help others and share knowledge. Sa-mp scripting actually helped me with my Maths for some reason, failed ever since I ditched sa-mp. I've finally finished most of my assessments at school, so I'm back to help more people and catch up.

Thanks
~TK.

Welcome back , Glad to see you again on SA-MP Forums

YESS!!!!!!! THE KILLER! !!!

I wanna so deathmatch with you sometime, welcome back ily

WELCOME BACK (orgy)

best memory of me and u was chilling on a dm server lulz, hopefully you remember a while back, which i doubt you remember

You said you had a user id of something like 0004 on a dm server which closed down, this always reminds me that i was chilling with you

Sorry for the spelling, just happy =D

Welcome back!

YAY !

Welcome back mate !

Should I care?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Garber
Посмотреть сообщение
Should I care?
Then why did u even Post? *facepalm*
Welcome back. I'm missing your TuTorials.

Hey there, welcome back!

Everyone, always, returns to their favorite drug.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Should I care?
THIS! Is how he became high roller, seriously why would you post if you dont even care?

OT:
Welcome back!

We don't need selfish man here !

Yay im back to i was banned for eva, but for some reason they unbanned me WB

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Should I care?
Can you nicely gtfo if you have nothing to say?
Anyway, welcome back, your MySQL tutorial helped me in learning MySQL! I also remember you from the resurrection server.

I never knew you but nvm xD wb !

Hmm, I don't know you, I've seen your name a couple times. Anyways, welcome back.

Hey, it's good seeing you here again. I remember your tutorials helped me understand basic knowledge of a few things. As you can see, a lot of new systems/functions have been introduced; hopefully you can make appropriate use of them. We should talk again sometime soon bud.

I don't think I really know you, but your name definitely rings a bell. Welcome back!

Welcome back .

Welcome Back.

Always good to have another experienced scripter active on the forums to help out, welcome back