wondering if my server works.

Hey I need someone to test out my server and see if you can access this. for the ip adress type in theBRP.servegame.com:7777 and if that dont work pm me. Thanks so much..

Can someone help me out? Im using a ehternet connection with ports 7777 forwarded. my no ip updates its self witha duc and its a port 80 redirect with the port set as 7777 by the way i got lanmode set to 1 on the server info..

I SCREWED UP ON THE ADDRESS ITS theBRP.SERVEGAME.COM

not working

Nope, don't work for me either.

Nope! Not working. Oops?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.pepper
Посмотреть сообщение
Nope! Not working. Oops?
Bit late off the mark, he's up and running now on a different ip addy.

just checkout that you open the right port for the righ local ip if you are running it at home

Haha thanks all guys but I have it up and running now. If you want to Join its thebrp.zapto.org:7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryankielly
Посмотреть сообщение
Haha thanks all guys but I have it up and running now. If you want to Join its thebrp.zapto.org:7777
Not working for me either.

It's not working because you need to connect to the ip adress, not the domain name. www.whatever.com is a domain name. You need to give your ip adress, like 11.585.11.999 (just an example).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken0895
Посмотреть сообщение
It's not working because you need to connect to the ip adress, not the domain name. www.whatever.com is a domain name. You need to give your ip adress, like 11.585.11.999 (just an example).
no it aint cause i had people playing a hour ago with my np-ip adress thebrp.zapto.org:7777 cause thats a reidrect to my ip