Mysql/Scripting help

I'm a noob scripter, been doing it a week, and the other scripter asked me to set a command that actually sets the players skin to the one defined in Mysql. However, I dont know how to use MYSQL in scripting so could someone give me the code or tell me how to do it in this case:

Код:
CMD:fskin(playerid, params[]) {
    if(playerVariables[playerid][pFaction] >= 1 && playerVariables[playerid][pFactionRank] >= 6) {
		new
		    skinID[32],
		    rankID;

if(sscanf(params, "ds[32]", rankID, skinID)) {
			return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, SYNTAX_MESSAGE"/fskin [rankid (1-6)] [skin id]");
		}
	    else {
	        new
				messageString[128],
				skin[128];

switch(rankID) {
				case 1: {
				    mysql_real_escape_string(skinID, FVariables[playerVariables[playerid][pFaction]][gFactionSkin1]);

format(messageString, sizeof(messageString), "You have changed the skim of Rank 1 to '%s'.", skinID);
				    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, messageString);
				}
				case 2: {
				    mysql_real_escape_string(skinID, FVariables[playerVariables[playerid][pFaction]][gFactionSkin2]);

format(messageString, sizeof(messageString), "You have changed the skin of Rank 2 to '%s'.", skinID);
				}
				case 3: {
				    mysql_real_escape_string(skinID, FVariables[playerVariables[playerid][pFaction]][gFactionSkin3]);

format(messageString, sizeof(messageString), "You have changed the skin of Rank 3 to '%s'.", skinID);
				}
				case 4: {
				    mysql_real_escape_string(skinID, FVariables[playerVariables[playerid][pFaction]][gFactionSkin4]);

format(messageString, sizeof(messageString), "You have changed the skin of Rank 4 to '%s'.", skinID);
				}
				case 5: {
				    mysql_real_escape_string(skinID, FVariables[playerVariables[playerid][pFaction]][gFactionSkin5]);

format(messageString, sizeof(messageString), "You have changed the skin of Rank 5 to '%s'.", skinID);
				}
				case 6: {
				    mysql_real_escape_string(skinID, FVariables[playerVariables[playerid][pFaction]][gFactionSkin6]);

format(messageString, sizeof(messageString), "You have changed the skin of Rank 6 to '%s'.", skinID);
				    format(skin, sizeof(skin), "%s %s", GetName(playerid), skinID);
				}
			}
	    }
    }
	return 1;
}