"Strict RolePlay" (reallife server) is not RP ?? :')

Hi.
Servers whom are using scores (levels), and call theirselves "Strict RP", or even worse, a "reallife server" are not RP
Since when does your life has scores and since when should you have minimal atleast score {score} to get a job? - Your age should depend on that, and how smart you are, also how much times you've been in jail (eg. in reallife you can't do the fightsport "Krav Maga" if you've ever been in jail). Levels shouldn't decide this if you have a "Strict RP" / "RealLife server". With Strict RP it's not even that worse, it's just with strict RULES, actually. But reallife servers? I've seen a reallife server which said "You need level {a_level} to do {that}". What? The guys of NetwerkVSP (the guys whom I'm working for, folders) didn't ask "What is your level?". So I guess that the level system is actually a big fail for reallife servers. Who does agree? (poll).

Regards,
Kevin

p.s.
Screen of a roleplay server

Can you automatically be removed from a vehicle while no-one is there? And do you need level 2 in reallife to get guns? I don't think so :P

yea that is stupid some server u need lvl 2 to buy a car and level 16 to buy a house or less

It was made to prevent people from creating multiple accounts, atleast most of what applies to money. I tried a system where experience(age etc) was used instead of levels, but the problem is people that populate your server usually like the idea, but don't ever care.

About the guns from lvl2, it's for fucking safety, do you want that random noobs come in with lvl1 and start to DM? i don't think so.

About the cop car, how the fuck you could restrict random noobs from entering the car and doing shit with it?

Idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshOrange
Посмотреть сообщение
About the guns from lvl2, it's for fucking safety, do you want that random noobs come in with lvl1 and start to DM? i don't think so.

About the cop car, how the fuck you could restrict random noobs from entering the car and doing shit with it?

Idiot.
That's why we have people called 'administrators'.

Although its just a game... I don't really care.

But yes.. I do agree.

RCRP has such things, and their server is always full so much that you must wait 1h to just connect onto it

However, I'm busy with a roleplay gamemode (yes, another RP server xD) which won't use levels. To prevent DM and such from newbies, you need alot of money. This is hard to get: You can do jobs (where you don't need other players for, such as taxi's), and guns are expensive - When you register, no questions (what is MG etc.), and no tutorial (unless if you use /tutorial). The first thing you should do is get a hotel room, every time you login you must pay etc, but no need to sleep on street. I'm trying to make a pro/strict-RP script, because I like that :P. For suggestions PM me or something, but not here (Sorry for going Off-Topic).

Regards,
Kevin

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

About the cop car, how the fuck you could restrict random noobs from entering the car and doing shit with it
1) Make guns worth a lot, with slow money earning.
2) Engines.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Idiot.
You prevent death-matching by having a reliable administration team. You prevent people from entering vehicles by using this function to begin with.