HeLp ME! :D

Hey all, can someone please Script me Fire Department commands for a roleplay server. The commands should include /medicate (id). which refills health. /rb which is roadblock. /rrb which should remove all roadblocks placed. /r. which is FD radio, and /d which is radio that can contact PD. Thanks in advance and if you could please tell me how to put into my server it would be much appreciated

You realize you could have just looked at some other commands in your GameMode and edit those commands accordingly so that it would work for fireman class, right?

Im very new to this. I only decided on thursday to start my own server. Could you maybe explain further how to do that or post screenshots?

dude i have two option for you becuse the people here will not help you ( becuase they want cash ) they will say for you like my first time on scripting ( we wont help you like a kid learn by your own self !! )
so dont bother your self on asking peoples to make for you a cmnd but if you realy want it i will give you two good options .... Ok let it tree

the first one is : learn to script then make one by your own self
the second option is : hire a scripter then tell him to make for you this cmnd

and the third option is : search on ******

this is the best way to get what you need and im sorry for this answer but its the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by abubaker98
Посмотреть сообщение
dude i have two option for you becuse the users they will not help they will say for you like my first time on scripting ( we wont help you like a kid learn by your own self !! )
so dont bother your self on asking peoples to make for you a cmnd but if you realy want it i will give you good options .... Ok let it tree

the first one is : learn to script then make one by your own self
the second option is : hire a scripter then tell him to make for you this cmnd

and the third option is : search on ******

this is the best way to get what you need and im sorry for this answer but its the truth
Why are you being so negative, the idea of the community is to help, not send everything to hell, we try to help not to lower their morale, we do try to make them learn by themselves, but we always try to help.
First of all, poster, don't make topics with caps like "HELP ME", and try to make it descriptive "Help creating a fire department".
Second, what gamemode are you using? depends on the gamemode to be honest.

thanks i am using LRP

I just really need this in my server quick cus ive constantly got people asking me to do the commands, and i dont want to lose my users. But to be honest, I dont want to tell them I cant script it either :L