uhm!?What

oh got it, lets see if it works,

didn't -.-

lol. You was in esc-options-controller? Go to mouse settings

what should i do there?

whole story:

i bought a new logitech mouse and after that none of may 3 mouses worked, i can play singleplayer but not samp..
i can play all kinds of game but not samp because my mouses has stoped working..

help...
D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [TW]Flix
Посмотреть сообщение
what should i do there?
lol. Go and check your mouse settings,sensivity,etc.

Re-Install Gta Sa
MayBe Works!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello,

i cant use my mouse in SAMP...
WHy? XD
Did you try unplugging your PC and plugging it back in?

On Topic: Try reinstalling the game and see if the problem still exists.

i have reinstalled the game and i have tryйd to unplugg my PC

but didn't work

Here try this, Boot into safe mode, Try running SA-MP, See if that works,Or, Are you playing in Windowed mode? Are you using dual screens? I have a problem sometimes with dual screens, I have to push T then enter and my mouse works again.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
whole story:

i bought a new logitech mouse and after that none of may 3 mouses worked, i can play singleplayer but not samp..
i can play all kinds of game but not samp because my mouses has stoped working..
Your mouse driver is properly screwed up since it stopped working after you plugged the new mouse in :3
Try updating or re-install your mouse driver!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prisonliferp
Посмотреть сообщение
Your mouse driver is properly screwed up since it stopped working after you plugged the new mouse in :3
Try updating or re-install your mouse driver!
ok, but where do i re-install my mouse drivers...

i dont know where my mouse drivers is?
help?

Quote:
View Post
plz help, i cant use any of my mouses and i heaven't play samp in 3 mounths,.. D:

1) SA-MP version: SAMP 0.3c R3
2) Windows version: Windows XP
3) Video card type: Dont Know
4) IP:Port (if any) of the server you are trying to play on: all servers
5) If you are crashing, paste the crash report in your post and say when the crash occurs: -
6) If you are crashing loading SA-MP, please say whether GTA:SA single player works (test it): -
7) Do you have any other GTA:SA mods installed? e.g. new vehicles: nothing installed
The client must be upgraded to SA-MP 0.3d barely all SA-MP server versions are SA-MP 0.3d.

Quote:
View Post
Try re-installing your mouse driver, it may fix your problem.

Quote:
View Post
i dont know where my mouse drivers is?
help?
Right click on My Computer, click Tools (I believe) and Device Manager. Click on Mice and other pointing devices. You should see your mouse. Right click and choose Update Driver Software choose Search Everywhere.

I had that before, it's because your most likely using a broken crack.

now my gta_sa.exe wont open, its get black for a second and then shuts down

help?

Go to your documents and enter the GTA San Andreas User Files folder, once you are in there, there should be a folder named SAMP, enter that folder. Then open the sa-mp.cfg as notepad and there should be four lines, find a line with multicore and change the number to 0. That should fix it.

nope, doesn't open :/