Help with laptop.

Well, let me get it started. I got a problem with my laptop. The problem is when I browse through the internet, nothing happens, but when I run a game, after a long while when the laptop gets hot due to the ventilator, it turns off automatically. I can turn it back on, but why this happens? I hate especially when I map a lot, then it turns off and everything gets fucked.

it overheats, and shuts down to avoid the critical parts to be broken inside your computer

Try buying a laptop cooler and close all your other programs that you run when you start mapping. Like close firefox/****** chrome or w/e web browser you use, coz web browsers use a lot of CPU and when you keep it open and also the game the laptop starts heating. Best solution buy a good and trustworthy branded laptop cooler like microsoft or belkin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyLilFreak
Посмотреть сообщение
Try buying a laptop cooler and close all your other programs that you run when you start mapping. Like close firefox/****** chrome or w/e web browser you use, coz web browsers use a lot of CPU and when you keep it open and also the game the laptop starts heating. Best solution buy a good and trustworthy branded laptop cooler like microsoft or belkin.
+1

Open up taskmanager and see what processes are running. You may see a few familliar names and decide on uninstalling a bunch of programs. You'd be shocked about the amount of software that really runs in the background. Thats not going to solve all your problems though. You should seriously consider buying a laptop cooler, before your laptop get damaged from overheating. Also, be careful of what surface you place your laptop on. Beds or other fabrics are a big no no. A desk or a flat hard surface where heat can escape is best.

Holy shit! Hell no! in my country PC's are really expensive, not talking about laptops... this one is from when I was like 9-10 years old, but I'll try, I'll try to shut down the programs, antivirus too?

Umm We were not talking about laptops! We were talking about laptop coolers.

IMAGE:

I prefer simple laptops..

Get it cleaned.

What you mean? Making more free space?

No getting a nice good ol' can of compressed air and spraying it out and maybe new Thermal compound.