Need Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSolid95X
Посмотреть сообщение
There should be 2 files in your download, not sure. They are yrace.pwn and yrace.amx. Grab both files and put them in the filterscripts folder. Once that is done, open your server.cfg file, and add yrace in the filterscripts line. For example "filterscripts yrace". Save and goto your server. Login as rcon and type /buildrace to build a race, you use /cp for create checkpoints. Once done, type /saverace [name] and then type /clearrace. After that, type /loadrace [name] and select Start Race. Type /join and goto the race start and type /ready and ur set. Happy racing!
I did the same thing like he said.After i used the cmd loadrace , the race is activated and i did /join, but i am stand in the curret position.It is not teleporting me to the race cp.Why it is like that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironboy
Посмотреть сообщение
I did the same thing like he said.After i used the cmd loadrace , the race is activated and i did /join, but i am stand in the curret position.It is not teleporting me to the race cp.Why it is like that?
You need to edit the /join command to teleport to the race start. Theres a fix in the yrace thread.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...ce+yagu&page=8

ok thx

<Removed>

But it isnt showing that the race is ready or not (Automatically).Is there any way to make it automatically?