Compile error.

Help.

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Received Files\ER-RP\gamemodes\LegendsRoleplay.pwn(17) : error 020: invalid symbol name ""
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Received Files\ER-RP\gamemodes\LegendsRoleplay.pwn(18) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "new"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Received Files\ER-RP\gamemodes\LegendsRoleplay.pwn(17347) : error 037: invalid string (possibly non-terminated string)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Received Files\ER-RP\gamemodes\LegendsRoleplay.pwn(17347) : error 017: undefined symbol "RP"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Received Files\ER-RP\gamemodes\LegendsRoleplay.pwn(17347) : error 017: undefined symbol "V2"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Received Files\ER-RP\gamemodes\LegendsRoleplay.pwn(17347) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

6 Errors.

Give the error lines.

What this means, too?

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Received Files\ER-RP\gamemodes\LegendsRoleplay.pwn(17346) : error 037: invalid string (possibly non-terminated string)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Received Files\ER-RP\gamemodes\LegendsRoleplay.pwn(17346) : error 017: undefined symbol "RP"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Received Files\ER-RP\gamemodes\LegendsRoleplay.pwn(17346) : error 017: undefined symbol "V1"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Received Files\ER-RP\gamemodes\LegendsRoleplay.pwn(17346) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

That you have to define the RP and the V1. But give the line !?

P.S. To fix the 1st two errors on line 18 and 17 you ahve to add ";" after the new thing..

Should be Work
Quote:

#define RP
#define V1