The IDE limit on objects (Important! SA-MP Team please take a look here)

Hello guys as you know I have told you in my GTA IV to SA mod topic that I can't map the whole map due to the IDE limit of objects which I said 20000 and I am really kinda upset about this since most people won't get to make Big Total conversions along with San Andreas such as Liberty City and Vice City (Proubly Vice City) Guys please support on this problem and vote below on what you think should it be fixed and handled or just kept the same? I wanna hear your thoughts on what this is about, Even though the objects are really for SA and still people might wanna start something New, SA-MP Team if your taking a visit on this topic. Please do read carefully and reply to the topic it would atleast help us out on what we need to do or we don't need to do, If you can adjust it. Would be a big help along with a big Thanks too.

- Slayer101

I VOTE FIX IT!

GTA IV map to SA-MP might bring more players.

SA-MPs a way better multiplayer than IV:MP, having custom maps and models would be even more great!

Please fix this!!

I don't think it can be fixed.
Try to map it in single player, and you'll find that it is an SA limit.

The only solution would be clearing all the map data and replace it with GTA4 map.

It would be interesting to see the team implement a sort of "Custom Map" feature where the client can downlaod the map files like in the many steam games, and it will only spawn the objects in that map, like leong suggested, it would only load the objects in the map file

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$PiMp
Посмотреть сообщение
It would be interesting to see the team implement a sort of "Custom Map" feature where the client can downlaod the map files like in the many steam games, and it will only spawn the objects in that map, like leong suggested, it would only load the objects in the map file
I want this aswell, custom models and custom weapons like GMOD? Maybe for 0.3d this would cover up something amazing amoung samp and the players

It is possible, and should be done!

san andreas map is actually one of core things that make sa-mp so succesful, iv liberty city is boring as hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JernejL
Посмотреть сообщение
san andreas map is actually one of core things that make sa-mp so succesful, iv liberty city is boring as hell.
Im not talking about that at the moment, I just want to talk about the limit for the IDE.

You might need to overwrite the SAMP.img file and have some in the custom file as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer101
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello guys as you know I have told you in my GTA IV to SA mod topic that I can't map the whole map due to the IDE limit of objects which I said 20000 and I am really kinda upset about this since most people won't get to make Big Total conversions along with San Andreas such as Liberty City and Vice City (Proubly Vice City)
The manner in which the 20000 objects limit is done by the game is not something that is easily overcome by changing a simple number, you could bring on the best disassemblers to work on this and i doubt they would manage to increase this.