26 errors help

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\RP\pawno\include\xC lient.inc(14 : warning 219: local variable "rx" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\RP\pawno\include\xC lient.inc(14 : warning 219: local variable "ry" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\RP\pawno\include\xC lient.inc(14 : warning 219: local variable "rz" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\RP\gamemodes\PRP.pw n(2059) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\RP\gamemodes\PRP.pw n(2064) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\RP\gamemodes\PRP.pw n(2767) : error 004: function "FixHour" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\RP\gamemodes\PRP.pw n(5340) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\RP\gamemodes\PRP.pw n(5354) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\RP\gamemodes\PRP.pw n(5585) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\RP\gamemodes\PRP.pw n(5600) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\RP\gamemodes\PRP.pw n(7374) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\RP\gamemodes\PRP.pw n(769 : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\RP\gamemodes\PRP.pw n(7711) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\RP\gamemodes\PRP.pw n(11010) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\RP\gamemodes\PRP.pw n(12167) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\RP\gamemodes\PRP.pw n(13325) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\RP\gamemodes\PRP.pw n(13332) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\RP\gamemodes\PRP.pw n(13944) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\RP\gamemodes\PRP.pw n(15759) : error 004: function "FixHour" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\RP\gamemodes\PRP.pw n(16587) : error 004: function "FixHour" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\RP\gamemodes\PRP.pw n(16659) : error 004: function "FixHour" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\RP\gamemodes\PRP.pw n(18224) : error 017: undefined symbol "dcmd_oprison"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\RP\gamemodes\PRP.pw n(18224) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\RP\gamemodes\PRP.pw n(18226) : error 017: undefined symbol "dcmd_unban"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\RP\gamemodes\PRP.pw n(18226) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\RP\gamemodes\PRP.pw n(18227) : error 017: undefined symbol "dcmd_banaccount"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\RP\gamemodes\PRP.pw n(18227) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\RP\gamemodes\PRP.pw n(1822 : error 017: undefined symbol "dcmd_setaccent"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\RP\gamemodes\PRP.pw n(1822 : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

26 Errors.

The likely cause of this issue is that you've not closed a block of code properly. You may have forgotten a curly brace.

i don't know i'm Scripter i'm just edit the gm , is there scripter can help me !

I can't tell you what is leacking because i don't have my scripts on this pc and i don't have it all in my mind, but i would recommend you to post that in scripting discussions.