Developing 0.3d

I have one question is there developing 0.3d version or there will be no more version last is 0.3c ?

The only thing that we can say is, that there probably wont be an official comment on this. If the dev-team thought it would be time to say something about the future of sa-mp, they had already announced it

I hope it will be!!! Becuse this game/mod rocks best game ever

NOOO!! theres gotta be a 0.3d... windows 7 people have to be able to play also...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikma
Посмотреть сообщение
NOOO!! theres gotta be a 0.3d... windows 7 people have to be able to play also...
Use Linux. I plays much better than windows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikma
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm running windows 7 and it works completely fine...

Uhh, nice bump.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wroot/index.ph...00&oldid=22982

Dugi removed a comment about 0.3d possibly being the next version, so perhaps 0.3d might not be the next release, or we might not even get a next release. But to be frank, even if this is the last release - we've got almost everything we need to continue owning servers and playing servers in SA-MP, as long as no major flaws are discovered/abused.

Also, I'm running SA-MP on Windows 7 and I have no problems at all.

I'm running Win7 perfectly fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calg00ne
Посмотреть сообщение
Uhh, nice bump.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wroot/index.ph...00&oldid=22982

Dugi removed a comment about 0.3d possibly being the next version, so perhaps 0.3d might not be the next release, or we might not even get a next release. But to be frank, even if this is the last release - we've got almost everything we need to continue owning servers and playing servers in SA-MP, as long as no major flaws are discovered/abused.

Also, I'm running SA-MP on Windows 7 and I have no problems at all.
Couldn't some of the flaws be able to be fixable through plugins? Just a what if scenario.

Major flaws..doubt it. Ones that involve Raknet and server level material, we wouldn't be able to fix with plugins, atleast imho.