Need a gamemode

If you have very good gmameode please give me the link.

This one is pretty good.

Nice try i need gamemodes with data folders and i need role-play

Raven's Roleplay & Godfather

I think those 2 gamemodes are the best. (Roleplay)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxMatej94xX
Посмотреть сообщение
Raven's Roleplay & Godfather

I think those 2 gamemodes are the best. (Roleplay)
Don't use GF or raven... way to overused

Why don't you try Stunt Universe, or SWX (my gm), or maybe even Vortex2 RP

Any new ideas of gamemodes?

first if you want your server be good one dont ever use gf cuz all owners of servers use it

if you want good gm make it by your own self and if you cant make it hire a scripter
this is the best idea this days

With a free/released gamemode, you wont go anyhere... you will close the server, because it will be empety, so, you have 2 choises:

1є-Make a GM/Buy a GM.
2є-Don't create an other server... SA-MP list is full of servers, join on of them and play there. Being owner isn't a previlesge, but a BIG work and lost of time.
I talk by own experience, and there is many people here that can confirm what i am saying.

okay im creating from new.pwn i made gui reg. autosave. random spawn what next i need?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo178
Посмотреть сообщение
With a free/released gamemode, you wont go anyhere... you will close the server, because it will be empety, so, you have 2 choises:

1є-Make a GM/Buy a GM.
2є-Don't create an other server... SA-MP list is full of servers, join on of them and play there. Being owner isn't a previlesge, but a BIG work and lost of time.
I talk by own experience, and there is many people here that can confirm what i am saying.
So you're saying if he created or bought a gamemode his server would not work. I think you meant Roleplay scripts are taking over samp, other scripts are more successful. Double check what you're saying it doesn't make quite sense.