Good SA Wall Object?

Hiya, i'm looking for a decent wall/floor object to use in one of my maps. If anyone can post the ID of one that would be great.

Sorry about the rushed post!

If you to MTA editor, you can choose categories at the top, just pick "walls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafiapanda
View Post
If you to MTA editor, you can choose categories at the top, just pick "walls"
That's the problem, I'm using JernejL's map editor and the object browsing sucks.

Go to MTA and find the id then, then go back to your editor.

Btw, mta editor is good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafiapanda
View Post
Go to MTA and find the id then, then go back to your editor.

Btw, mta editor is good.
Thanks for your help, thought i'm not installing MTA (No space, SA dosn't like it).

I'l just cry in a corner...

Maybe you can consider me like a total noob in mapping (that's why I hire mappers, because in mapping I totally suck), but when I have tried to make custom interiors / places, I can't find any type of wall apart from fences (Yes, MTA).

the platform 3095 got 2 sides. its a bit small, so you will need a lot of them to build a floor >-<
also you can open the samp.ide file, and search for "concrete". there are some bigger objects. ugly grey textures, but hey, thats concrete ^^
edit: like this
18981, Concrete1mx25mx25m, ConcreteBits, 150, 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babul
View Post
the platform 3095 got 2 sides. its a bit small, so you will need a lot of them to build a floor >-<
also you can open the samp.ide file, and search for "concrete". there are some bigger objects. ugly grey textures, but hey, thats concrete ^^
edit: like this
18981, Concrete1mx25mx25m, ConcreteBits, 150, 0
Thanks, I love you!

Hey, I've a problem with it. I was making maps some months ago, and now i downloaded MTA again. But see, there is no longer wall/floor objects, I searched whole objects. one by one, and categories, no still couldn't find it. If there is anyone knows why is this like this, please leave a reply or PM me.

http://gta-sa-mp.de/forum/index.php?...objSearch=wall

Voilб!