Exception code

Hi , i keep getting this exception code but i dont have any mods but a cd crack please help here is the picture of the exception code

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It could be because of your vehicle upgrades.

You mean the upgrade from tuning shop?

Or, bug, with samp, or GTA.. Maybe the script?

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 67 seconds.
Idiot

I dont know but i played on this server almost for a year but i quited and came back from 58 days and i used a cd crack and no mods but i suddenly get this exeception code very weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendNissanGTR
Посмотреть сообщение
I dont know but i played on this server almost for a year but i quited and came back from 58 days and i used a cd crack and no mods but i suddenly get this exeception code very weird.
There is your problem..

Huh what problem?

Youre using a CD crack.. Which isn't alowed in the first place. It can also give you those warnings

But if i dont use cd crack i cant play samp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение

We hope everyone on this forum has legally obtained their copy of GTA:SA and is old enough to play it.

If you obtained GTA:SA illegally, you shouldn't be here. Please don't dump the responsibility on us. We didn't put in years of work in to this mod, or set up this website/forum, to support piracy or people who are too young to obtain GTA:SA legally.
Answer to your problem, LegendNissanGTR.