[HELP]Silly Question To Be Answered

Hello Guys i am making a new and fresh GM......
I have some questions-
1. I have about 3000 object using Incognito's streamer, But they dont load .........so you have to go in-game and restart the GM (GMX) (i am using Lux Admin).
2. How can i use colours in dialogs?
example:
Код:
 if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/help", true) == 0)
    {
		ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,HELP,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"Available Commands:","\n/General - Commands in General\n/Account - Your Account Information\n/Vehicles - Vehicle Commands\n/Extra - Extra Commands","OK","Cancel");
		return 1;
	}
3. I am working on a awesome GM and want some simple help if someone here to help me please PM!

Thank You For Your Time !

Respectively,
Ronaldo_raul™

@ 2 By adding

{COLOR} in from of what you want colored
{FF0000} == red

pawn Код:
    {
        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,HELP,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FFFFFF}Available Commands:","\n{FFFFFF}/General - Commands in General\n{FF0000}/Account - Your Account Information\n{FFFFFF}/Vehicles - Vehicle Commands\n{FF0000}/Extra - Extra Commands","OK","Cancel");
        return 1;
    }

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberGhost
Посмотреть сообщение
@ 2 By adding

{COLOR} in from of what you want colored
{FF0000} == red

pawn Код:
    {
        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,HELP,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FFFFFF}Available Commands:","\n{FFFFFF}/General - Commands in General\n{FF0000}/Account - Your Account Information\n{FFFFFF}/Vehicles - Vehicle Commands\n{FF0000}/Extra - Extra Commands","OK","Cancel");
        return 1;
    }

ahh atleast i answer........i expected it from you bro

ahh so is the code of the colour is the same as of we use in the FS and GM's??

1.Try to check if any of your script used CreateObject instead of CreateDynamicObject.
2.Simply say, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong124
Посмотреть сообщение
1.Try to check if any of your script used CreateObject instead of CreateDynamicObject.
2.Simply say, yes.
But i am using about more than 3000 objects so i cannot use CreateObject...........i am using incognito's streamer ........so i am using CreateDynamicObject

cmon guys no one answering! its has been a DAY!

No answers?

HELP!

How does the script load your maps? From the gamemode?
I always put the files into the filterscripts directory, and from the gamemode I use SendRconCommand("loadfs {fs_name}");. So if something ain't workin, just reload the filterscript. And add something that can destroy all the objects to prevent eventually double objects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwarde
Посмотреть сообщение
How does the script load your maps? From the gamemode?
I always put the files into the filterscripts directory, and from the gamemode I use SendRconCommand("loadfs {fs_name}");. So if something ain't workin, just reload the filterscript. And add something that can destroy all the objects to prevent eventually double objects.
ohh...this will load the object on the first time and no time to restart

Can you help mein making one FS and also the rcon command one.....