Best Website Hosting company?

Hello World!

I was just wondering, since I am going to be opening a new website, what would be the best web host to go with? I found really cheap ones but they do not look reliable at all. They look really... suspicious. I am currently looking at HostGator to be my new host, but before I make that decision, I want to know what would be the most reliable and reasonable web host. Something that has a reasonable cost, not like ServerFFS Web Hosting. Preferably ones that also have a reasonable cost for a .com domain name.

Thanks!

Try namecheap.com

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 50 seconds.

Well, for my website I'm using www.boilinghost.com

For only 3$ you can begin hosting you website. My website is hosted there, and I haven't had any troubles there.

Definately worth trying!

You should buy your domain separate from your webhost. The reason why is most webhost's don't have much deals when it comes to domain names and prices. And going with a domin name company with webhosting is also a downside since their prices normally are crummy aswell.

I use Host-Gator for the past 7 months or so and I couldn't be happier. It's worth the cash for me and PR-RP anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodroz
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, for my website I'm using www.boilinghost.com

For only 3$ you can begin hosting you website. My website is hosted there, and I haven't had any troubles there.

Definately worth trying!
Isn't there TOS a bit strict?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr187
Посмотреть сообщение
You should buy your domain separate from your webhost. The reason why is most webhost's don't have much deals when it comes to domain names and prices. And going with a domin name company with webhosting is also a downside since their prices normally are crummy aswell.

I use Host-Gator for the past 7 months or so and I couldn't be happier. It's worth the cash for me and PR-RP anyways.
Thanks! I was thinking of using GoDaddy for my domain and HostGator for my hosting... but what domain registar are you with? And what are their prices?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBan
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks! I was thinking of using GoDaddy for my domain and HostGator for my hosting... but what domain registar are you with? And what are their prices?
don't use GoDaddy. they are very good but their control panel is hard to start with(you get used to it after awhile) + their support is done manually so it takes average time or sometimes awhile to get support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donya
Посмотреть сообщение
don't use GoDaddy. they are very good but their control panel is hard to start with(you get used to it after awhile) + their support is done manually so it takes average time or sometimes awhile to get support
So what do you recommend?

mine. Delta servers haha!

Active-domains.com and securesignup.net