What you guys want?

You guys want a hardcore RP server right? One that is really almost like real life, is that correct? You tell me exactly what you want. I am devising a plan before starting anything so it doesnt fail, Meaning I am typing up everything that has to be mapped, scripted and how it should be scripted in full detail so the scripter that I have that can basically script anything and about 10+ languages can do it succuesfully..

Please tell me what you want.

We do NOT want another roleplay server.

SAYING we dont want another rp server dont help

WHAT DO YOU WANT!?

Please don't.
We have enough roleplay servers as it is right now.

Instead of creating another rp script, create something unique.

99.9 percent of the RP servers suck ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by emer720
Посмотреть сообщение
100 percent of the RP servers suck ass
Here, let me fix that for you.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Your estimations are completely wrong. In this moment, If I refresh my SA-MP list right now, i'll take the roleplay servers by adding to my filter "RP", and checking the not empty, not full and not locked servers.
There are 45 servers in my filter, RPG, RP and Strict RP.
Now if I make a list of "not suck ass" servers, I have this:
Continental Roleplay
Red Country Roleplay
Hostile Core Roleplay
Los Santos Roleplay
Baysiders Roleplay
Fort Carson Roleplay
Bone County Roleplay
Thats 7 servers.
If 45 is equal to the 100%, then 7 servers is equal to the 15%, in that 15% you have alot of possibilities, so no, 99.9% is not the amount.

Anyways, good luck if this idea succeeds, believe me, making something completely realistic is not that easy.

To bad all those servers dont have a SCRIPT THAT FORCE STRICT rp as mine would

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
To bad all those servers dont have a SCRIPT THAT FORCE STRICT rp as mine would
. . . I see . . .
So you say the LS-RP Registration is not a good filter for non-roleplay members? THen I'm looking forward to see your script, cause in my opinion good admins, plus a filter for non-roleplay members is the best someone can do.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
And so will yours. No offense but all the things that could be done on a RP server have been done. The likely chance you have at having anywhere near a successful server is very very very low, it's like winning the lottery now days.

So I suggest (coming from a successful RP server owner for over 2 years) That you try something different. To many people even with custom gamemodes try to create a RP server and fail.

You also are asking what people want from a server, clearly means your not creative so there is just no way you will get anywhere at all.