[Include] Cyanide's Gang Spray/Tag System (Plug n' Play | Saving, Loading, & Crouching Support)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanide
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks for your comment! You need to set the permission using the function Spray::givePlayerPermission. This is an example that allows all players who connect permission to spray:

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerConnect( playerid )
{
     Spray::givePlayerPermission( playerid, true );
     return true;
}
This post helped me..thanks a lot!

btw best script of spaytaggin'!

Lol! Just found it when I was looking for! xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricop522
Посмотреть сообщение
This detect if he's at the wall ?
Check the disadvantages section in the thread.

i'm using it in my mode , that in development now...thanks a lot dude

Epic, really nice. What song name ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by juraska
Посмотреть сообщение
Stop spamming in almost all threads with posts like

"nice, really nice"

"epic one"

Quote:
Originally Posted by juraska
Посмотреть сообщение
Ice Cube - It Was A Good Day.

Updated to version 1.2:

Definitions added for creating your own serverside sprays or using the new function Spray::UpdateTag:
pawn Код:
SPRAY_TAG_FYB_1                                                         Front Yard Ballas
SPRAY_TAG_FYB_2                                                         Front Yard Ballas 2
SPRAY_TAG_FYB_3                                                         Front Yard Ballas 3
SPRAY_TAG_RIFA                                                          San Fierro Rifa
SPRAY_TAG_RHB                                                           Rollin Heights Ballas
SPRAY_TAG_SEVILLE                                                       Seville Families
SPRAY_TAG_TEMPLE                                                        Temple Drive
SPRAY_TAG_AZTECAS                                                       Aztecas
Added a new function:

pawn Код:
Spray::UpdateTag( sprayID, sprayTag );
The function above allows you to change a tag's gang spray, use the codes above to refer to the sprayTag parameter.

Function OnPlayerCreateSpray has been updated with a new parameter returning the sprayID that was last created. (Example on topic post).

why on my console print out "Script[gamemodes/Untitled.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"...

this was new script...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-1-d_crew
Посмотреть сообщение
why on my console print out "Script[gamemodes/Untitled.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"...

this was new script...
Check the "→ Download" section of my topic, and make sure you downloaded all the plugins and load them correctly.

I'm making a spraying system but with fixed locations!

delete