C++ Error (This application has requested runtime to terminate it in an unusual way)

Hey guys, I've been playing SAMP for a long time and basically after quitting playing it for some months I came back to start playing it again and basically I get that error as soon as I try to run a SAMP server.

Things I've tried:

- Re-installing both SAMP and GTA SA.
- Trying to install the pack given by microsoft (But it's for XP only and I have windows 7)
- Running as an administrator
- Restarting my computer

****** hasn't show up any good fix of this problem and it's getting really annoying my game was working very well a while ago, I'm using 64x

the server crashes, or the client when you try to join a server?

If it is the client, try this: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=103182

The client crashes; I already tried renaming my samp and my folder to blabla/blabla/rockstar/grand theft auto sa 2

Still not working

Help please! I've reinstalled it in another folder too and it doesn't work.

I reinstalled MS 2010 and it didnt work either

I've been looking everywhere in the internet and i cant fix it

I know what to do, but its kind of illegal. PM me.

Wow gotta love PC Games instability, now it's fixed somehow but I got yet another problem.

Now it tries to launch, the screen turns black (Like if it was to pop in the game) but nothing happens and no errors pop up.

So it stops responding. Turn off your Antivirus, it will work, bro. (:

Not even working with my antivirus off!!

Re-installed for the 100th time and it doesnt work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is DirectX installed? (And working?)

Version 11.0 Installed & Running; but I don't think that's the problem as I run a lot of directx games without problems! It's a gta sa/microsoft sn related thing I think

Do You have The steam version of GTA SA?

Did you downgrade san andreas? and, because you changed the directory of where you installed San Andreas, did you get SA-MP to install to the changed directory?

@Jean: No, I've got the version we all have, not steam if you know what I mean haha

@Jack: No, I have never tried downgroading san andreas because it always worked fine when I tried to re-install samp or gta and yes, in samp i chosed the folder where my gta sa was installed.

And it's not a graphic card problem, I tried running iv:mp for the fun on max settings and It didnt crash once and with 56 fps average.

Same problem with me, perfectly working but suddenly SAMP not working

However SP is flawless

HELP PLEASE!!! STILL NOT FIXED

Try to install latest .net framework, 2010 C++ redist (x64 = 64bit OS x86 = 32bit OS).
I have the same problem too but when i installed the softwares that i mentioned, it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeboy
View Post
Hey guys, I've been playing SAMP for a long time and basically after quitting playing it for some months I came back to start playing it again and basically I get that error as soon as I try to run a SAMP server.

Things I've tried:

- Re-installing both SAMP and GTA SA.
- Trying to install the pack given by microsoft (But it's for XP only and I have windows 7)
- Running as an administrator
- Restarting my computer

****** hasn't show up any good fix of this problem and it's getting really annoying my game was working very well a while ago, I'm using 64x
Do you have Microsoft C++ 2010 Installed ?

Contact Whit Me.