Try to find a working MySQL-Plugin without GLIBC_2.4

Hey guys,

I try to find a working MySQL-Plugin for debian linux, 'cause most of them I triedwon't work ;(

Right now I tried:

ADreNaLiNe-DJ's plugin
G-StyleZzZ's plugin
Strickenkid's plugin

and often get an error like this:

Код:
Failed (/lib32/libc.so.6: version 'GLIBC_2.4' not found (required by plugins/libmysqlclient.so))
problem is: I'm not root and can't install new packages ( and the root is to lazy :S ), but I really want to use mysql ;(

Hope you can tell ma a new plugin that don't need this functions,

Tion

Only plugin that is working perfect is R5 (G-sTyLeZzZ) if you cant get it working than i dont think others will be diffrent.
Also there is just 3 MySql plugins for samp (you already tried them)

;( stupid root user

well, in this case I think i will have to do it with php and http();

hope i can do this

Tion

Have you tried with the static build variant of the plugin?

Also if you have root access:
Код:
apt-get update
apt-get install libc6

Quote:

Have you tried with the static build variant of the plugin?

Also if you have root access:
Code:

apt-get update
apt-get install libc6
Well, I don't have root access ;(
Or is there a other way, perhaps compiling it with the lib on a different linux computer ?
Tion

/Edit:

I will test it, which plugin do yo mean ?

/Edit 2:

stable version used, now I need to install "libmysqlclient.so.15" without root - is there a way to do this ?

I'm repeating myself.. Have you tried the static build? http://www.strickenkid.com/mysql_plu...f=linux_static

Yes, I did:

Quote:

stable version used, now I need to install "libmysqlclient.so.15" without root - is there a way to do this ?

STATIC(you said stable, I mean static) version shouldn't ask for libmysqlclient.so.15(like a dynamic library) because it has that file compiled in it. Are you sure we're talking about the same thing ? Have you downloaded it from that link that I've mentioned before and it's still not working?

oh sorry I think I missstud you :S
Fuck, I will try the static
Tion

Works right now
Thanks man
Tion

I don't know the whole story, but why do you have someone who is lazy having root access to your server? If they are too lazy to do it, have them give you root access. I don't understand people these days. By the way, if it isn't your server, you would be better off finding another one; where the person with root access isn't a lazy moron.