Making a community

Hey guys, I realy want to make a small community (Not power hungry guys) to make an awesome Roleplay script.
If you're interested PM me or Kenny96@live.com.au
We need around 2-3 ADVANCED Scripters
1-2 ADVANCED Mappers

Yes I DO know how to run a server so please PM or MSN me...

In advance - Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaD
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes I DO know how to run a server so please PM or MSN me...
I highly doubt that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
I highly doubt that.
Agreed, Atleast know how to do one thing before making a community, Like me, i dont know scripting, but im great with mapping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Cordwell
Посмотреть сообщение
Agreed, Atleast know how to do one thing before making a community, Like me, i dont know scripting, but im great with mapping.
Dude, I know how to do little bits of Scripting and Mapping, and I do know how to run a server... Im sure I could run a more succesful one than you if we both had the same script

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Dude, I know how to do little bits of Scripting and Mapping, and I do know how to run a server... Im sure I could run a more succesful one than you if we both had the same script
You Don't know me too well then do you

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually, knowing how to program in PAWN and how to map mean close to nothing about how successful a server owner may be...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You should start by learning how to use the shift button. You are capitalizing things which don't need to be capitalized and you are using punctuation marks where they don't need to be. Your words and your signature give me the vibe that you are just another 12 year old kid who thinks they are hot stuff by coming here. I highly doubt that you know how to run a server properly. Perhaps you should start off by purchasing a domain name and web hosting. Get a nice website/forum running and then you can start talking. Nobody wants to work with someone who claims they know what they are doing, when they might not- anyone who does isn't very bright!

I could post one topic on a forum im administrator on, and have 100+ people join my server, I'm not advertising, but I'm just giving a point.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually, knowing how to program in PAWN and how to map mean close to nothing about how successful a server owner may be...

You should start by learning how to use the shift button. You are capitalizing things which don't need to be capitalized and you are using punctuation marks where they don't need to be. Your words and your signature give me the vibe that you are just another 12 year old kid who thinks they are hot stuff by coming here. I highly doubt that you know how to run a server properly. Perhaps you should start off by purchasing a domain name and web hosting. Get a nice website/forum running and then you can start talking. Nobody wants to work with someone who claims they know what they are doing, when they might not- anyone who does isn't very bright!
LOL!!! Well if i'm a '12 year old kid' I can't afford hosting then? So yeah, i'll stick with being a 12 year old then... And just cause I use punctuation doesn't mean you have to flame about it... So if you don't want anything to do with this then fuck off... Both of you... Okay? Is it that hard to NOT be an arsehole?

Just because you're 12 doesn't mean you cant afford hosting, you got your mothers credit card there?, lol, But also, you raging like that, just shows how immature you are, no one would want to be in a immature community I'm sure.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Just because you're 12 doesn't mean you cant afford hosting, you got your mothers credit card there?, lol, But also, you raging like that, just shows how immature you are, no one would want to be in a immature community I'm sure.
RealCop is no way immature.