DO NOT buy server from serverffs!

Hello, I will warn you about one thing.
Dont buy server from serverffs! I payed them first 10 euro for server, And so they closed my server and my account was on -10 euro. And so i payed them 10 euro to get it open agian, but the server was not online, i was need to pay agian to get the server online. That is 3 weeks ago, And now my account is on -10 euro agian! And i did not buy anything on 3 weeks, And they not reply my support ticket, I tryed it, and i have wait more then 3 days, no reply.
I will report them to PayPal+Moneybookers about this, And i will do everything to get server/money back.
So, If you dont want to pay them many times, dont buy from them!
This is fraud.

Edit: Yes, My money are gone. In my money is it over 200 NOK, and they are gone in my bank.

Yeah, you upset about $10 seriously?, wanna see what they did to me?

"Your account currently holds € -250.00 of funds.
These funds can be used to pay for orders at any time."

haha well i have a GSP hosting SA-MP AND MTA if you guys need servers PM me!

Nah its ok, I brought my own Dedicated server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Cordwell
Посмотреть сообщение
Nah its ok, I brought my own Dedicated server.
A whole lot smarter idea. Also about the same much price if your planning on having 200 slots or more.

This thread is probably going to be deleted soon. I made a comment about how much ServerFFS sucks and it was removed. SA-MP does a lot to protect ServerFFS and it really pisses me off.

Anyways, ServerFFS has always been horribly rated. Idiots still use them though and believe that they offer the best of the best. Actually, they rip you off and never provide good support. Try another hosting company, such as Volt Host!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
This thread is probably going to be deleted soon. I made a comment about how much ServerFFS sucks and it was removed. SA-MP does a lot to protect ServerFFS and it really pisses me off.

Anyways, ServerFFS has always been horribly rated. Idiots still use them though and believe that they offer the best of the best. Actually, they rip you off and never provide good support. Try another hosting company, such as Volt Host!
Yeah also , you can use Kingj Servers there have very good support to.

I didnt think serverffs is bad cuz a lot of servers are hosted through serverffs and working fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbison
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, I will warn you about one thing.
Dont buy server from serverffs! I payed them first 10 euro for server, And so they closed my server and my account was on -10 euro. And so i payed them 10 euro to get it open agian, but the server was not online, i was need to pay agian to get the server online. That is 3 weeks ago, And now my account is on -10 euro agian! And i did not buy anything on 3 weeks, And they not reply my support ticket, I tryed it, and i have wait more then 3 days, no reply.
I will report them to PayPal+Moneybookers about this, And i will do everything to get server/money back.
So, If you dont want to pay them many times, dont buy from them!
This is fraud.

Edit: Yes, My money are gone. In my money is it over 200 NOK, and they are gone in my bank.
PayPal reversed your payments and hence your balance is negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woet
Посмотреть сообщение
PayPal reversed your payments and hence your balance is negative.
I never received PayPal refund, but my funds are still negative.
I don't really care about that 9Ђ, but the way you are scamming people and stealing their money, horrible.