SAMPQuery - BlackBerry PlayBook App

Hello everyone!

I recently made an application for the new BlackBerry PlayBook, it's called 'SAMPQuery'. You can fetch the information of a SA-MP server using this application!

Here is a video of my application.
NOTE: This is on the PlayBook simulator for the PC!
NOTE 2: I will soon upload a video of me using this app on the actual PlayBook

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O2xIOltFjA[/ame]

Screenshots:

If you have any suggestions for future versions, feel free to post them here!

NICE!

of course this app was highly needed because there is 1 person with a playbook that actually still plays samp, mujib i am disappoint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Think
Посмотреть сообщение
of course this app was highly needed because there is 1 person with a playbook that actually still plays samp, mujib i am disappoint.
Hahahahaahaha xD Who said that I still play SA-MP, this was one of the easiest idea's I could think of so I just made it

Good job, though, I think you should create an app like this for iPhone and or android. I never actually heard of playbook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mujib
Посмотреть сообщение
Hahahahaahaha xD Who said that I still play SA-MP, this was one of the easiest idea's I could think of so I just made it
youre targeting audience is less than 10 people. is this where you and (ik ben) kevin were working on for ages?

Quote:
Originally Posted by playbox12
Посмотреть сообщение
Good job, though, I think you should create an app like this for iPhone and or android. I never actually heard of playbook.
I was also thinking of making it for Android phones, as it also supports Adobe AIR. But I dont think I will make a iOS version as I dont have a Apple Developer certificate, and I am not willing to buy one.

The PlayBook isn't out yet in other countries other from USA and Canada, next week it will be available in Europe (Some countries). But still, I managed to get one. It was an offer from BlackBerry itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Think
Посмотреть сообщение
youre targeting audience is less than 10 people. is this where you and (ik ben) kevin were working on for ages?
I dont care how big my target audience is, I just wanted to make something and show it to the people here. And this is definitely not the project where Kevin and I were working on, I made this app all myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mujib
Посмотреть сообщение
I was also thinking of making it for Android phones, as it also supports Adobe AIR. But I dont think I will make a iOS version as I dont have a Apple Developer certificate, and I am not willing to buy one.

The PlayBook isn't out yet in other countries other from USA and Canada, next week it will be available in Europe (Some countries). But still, I managed to get one. It was an offer from BlackBerry itself.
You can do it for iOS, just release it on Cydia. Its the jailbreak appstore where they have all the tweaks. If you do it for cydia, then you do not need to have a dev lic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
Посмотреть сообщение
You can do it for iOS, just release it on Cydia. Its the jailbreak appstore where they have all the tweaks. If you do it for cydia, then you do not need to have a dev lic.
Hmm, I'll give it a try then.

I will do my best to port this app to Android, as it also supports Adobe AIR.