SendClientMessage coloring

how might i be able to color one spot on a line and keep other words the same color.
EXAMPLE:

|Account| PlayingHours:[%d] || Cash:[$%d] || Bank:[$%d] || NextLevel:[$%d] || Street Rep: [%d] || GivableRep: [%d]
|Crimes| WantedLevel:[%d] || CrimesCommited:[%d] || TimesArrested:[%d] || Kills:[%d] || Deaths:[%d]

I want to know if its possible, i thought i seen it before, and i want to know if it is. Thank you if you understand what i mean, im a newbie scripter and im editing a script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRealz
Посмотреть сообщение
how might i be able to color one spot on a line and keep other words the same color.
EXAMPLE:

|Account| PlayingHours:[%d] || Cash:[$%d] || Bank:[$%d] || NextLevel:[$%d] || Street Rep: [%d] || GivableRep: [%d]
|Crimes| WantedLevel:[%d] || CrimesCommited:[%d] || TimesArrested:[%d] || Kills:[%d] || Deaths:[%d]

I want to know if its possible, i thought i seen it before, and i want to know if it is. Thank you if you understand what i mean, im a newbie scripter and im editing a script.
pawn Код:
{33FF33}|Account| {FFFFFF}PlayingHours:[%d] || Cash:[$%d] || Bank:[$%d] || NextLevel:[$%d] || Street Rep: [%d] || GivableRep: [%d]
{33FF33}|Crimes|{FFFFFF} WantedLevel:[%d] || CrimesCommited:[%d] || TimesArrested:[%d] || Kills:[%d] || Deaths:[%d]

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=190558

/\ my tutorials in PORTUQUESE

simple do this
Quote:

SendClientMessage(playerid,msg here hello all);

now add colors by this methods
Quote:

{Ccode}helllo {Ccode}all!

take colours code here for only clinent msgs and 0.3c menu or msg dialog
Pick Color Code here!

getty154's was the most useful, im using that, but you guys helped to. Thanks guys, please don't reply due to this being solved

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRealz
Посмотреть сообщение
getty154's was the most useful, im using that, but you guys helped to. Thanks guys, please don't reply due to this being solved
Woop woop, but to get more of the HTML color codes, visit - This