Incredible lag since last SAMP update

Since last samp update, i have an incredible lag, i see i only have 35 ping in a server from my own country, but i see everyone teleporting or running super faster (lag style) i lag like i have 800 ping or something

Is not graphic lag, i have 1 gb video card, 4k ram 2,5 ghz
Is not my connection, the other games works perfectly i have 6 mb conenction speed
I have no virus or spyware or anything running, my connection is not shared

So i think the last update added some command to config the gta network config...is that even possible?

The others players does not see mee teleporting or anything, could anyone help me? i can upload a video if needed, thanks

Speak with your Hoster or have some bug your GM/owner gm

As i said, this is the only game where this happens, and the other players does not see me teleporting or moving super faster, that means is not my connection or the GM or server....

is only one server or all server?
only one server=bug in GM
all server=client bug

Its all servers, including mine, the one i host in my own computer, i see them with the same 1 second super speed effect and random lagga-port

Its lioke i see ppl for 1 second moving super speed and later dissapear and apear somewhere else....is like im losing receiving packets but i can send with no problem, tahts why i think there must be any secret command to type in chat to fix the network or soemthing....

I dont think skype would do that cuz my friends plays while talking and they have no problems....

This may actually be a client issue. I have noticed increased lag on my computer on all servers and i know it's not my internet connection or my computer so maybe it is the client :S

As i said, the problem started when i downloaded the last client..so maybe it haves some option to disable something and reduce the lag...i never had any lag issues with old versions, but i had to update since everyone else did the same...now i cant even play in my own server

I too have noticed some behavior like this, players will stop syncing simple animations (like the built-in running) and just start "gliding" around (players arms and legs stuck to there side) its really annoying and I really can't remember if its been happening with the newer animation system that was in introduced in 0.3 or something that was messed up in the 0.3c R3 client but its super annoying...

yes. assuming that there is a magical command for ending lag is genius.
too bad it's not EVER going to be possible.

Its not an anti lagg command, its just how it works with packets and stuff...as an example, quake 3 haevs an option to use some network stuff with console u enable the game to use all bandwith to improve connection, so u wont lag even if u ahve 400 ping u can still kill ppl on quake 3, if u have the game u can test those commands improves the connection greatly, and i read there is a command like /framelimit for gta, so maybe they added a command to ignore the last update changes, who knows?