need your help guys

hello all
this post is NOT AN ADVERTISMENT
i just hosted my server with King J and i would like some player to test it and post if the quality of the server is grat ( lags /bug / ping / ...)
hop that someone will answerme
the name of the server is Resident Evil : Zombies extinction on the sa-mp list
the ip is on my signatur
i realy wait for you answer guys
thanks

Go advertise it, see if that will get u players.

A good way to check if your server quality is "good" is to print the players ping to the server log when they spawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
Go advertise it, see if that will get u players.
as i said befor this is not an advertismen !
and i don't want to get player ! i want to see the hosting quality !
thanks a lot for this usefull coment

You can post it in here: http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22
I would love to test it,but my SA:MP won't work

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuriel8833
Посмотреть сообщение
You can post it in here: http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22
I would love to test it,but my SA:MP won't work
i already make an advertisement . but this topic it's not one . i want just your opinion about the servers host
thanks

I don't want to sound rude, but posting a thread like this to see if your host is good is FAIL. first of all you don't go around asking players to come to your server and say that this is not an advertisement, as long as you ask for someone to join, it is one, and second of all, you cant test hosts, if someone tells you, that you should use kingj, then its good, but letting players to come to your server to test your host is.... wait a minute hosts cant be tested!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameraas
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't want to sound rude, but posting a thread like this to see if your host is good is FAIL. first of all you don't go around asking players to come to your server and say that this is not an advertisement, as long as you ask for someone to join, it is one, and second of all, you cant test hosts, if someone tells you, that you should use kingj, then its good, but letting players to come to your server to test your host is.... wait a minute hosts cant be tested!
1- the title of the topic is " need your help " so if you post just to raise your "rank" on the forum ! just don't do it again cans i relay don't need comments like that
2- take a look at the Definition of Advertising maybe that will help you for your futures "SUPER" comments
3- i think it's better for you to don't wast your time trying to attack people without reason you waste your time ! and mine too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amine_Mejrhirrou
Посмотреть сообщение
hello all
this post is NOT AN ADVERTISMENT
i just hosted my server with King J and i would like some player to test it and post if the quality of the server is grat ( lags /bug / ping / ...)
hop that someone will answerme
the name of the server is Resident Evil : Zombies extinction on the sa-mp list
the ip is on my signatur
i realy wait for you answer guys
thanks
no real laggs runs good ;p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amine_Mejrhirrou
Посмотреть сообщение
1- the title of the topic is " need your help " so if you post just to raise your "rank" on the forum ! just don't do it again cans i relay don't need comments like that
2- take a look at the Definition of Advertising maybe that will help you for your futures "SUPER" comments
3- i think it's better for you to don't wast your time trying to attack people without reason you waste your time ! and mine too
1- I don't care about my rank, You can check the Server Support for testing your server host.

2- I know what advertising mean, YOU read it first, cause it has nothing to do about this, because you told the people to come and test your host, then your telling them to come, even when you aren't, they're coming in you server, It's like you asked them to come and see if the host is good, and they came, If you posted at Server Support it wouldn't sound as an advertisement.

3- I think it's better for you to shut up, cause you used the Definition "attack" on "bother", and for your info, I got a lot of time, I don't care if I wasted any of it, your just wasting your own time and brain.

4- Fix your grammar.

Thanks.