SA-MP Text?

Hey guys, the text and Dialogs are all Tiny, they are readab;e but annoying...

Please tell me how to fix it? Appreciated, thanks!

What you mean? its not tiny at all if you want have it huge make your resolution smaller... I can see it normally and its normal font size

((This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 23 seconds. - Son u have to fuck off!)

But it looks smaller... The SS made it look bigger :/

If your using a big ass resolution IG no idea it is, change it to smaller.

(I use big one I think it is 1900xsomething and the font is still normal for me)

Is it cause I removed libcurl.dll for MTA

If so, where can I re download it? Do I just re-install GTA SA?

MTA has nothing to do with SA-MP tho libcurl.dll is nowhere in GTA SA location so it did not affect GTA SA either sa-mp...

MTA has something the GTA SA itself though which holds libcurl.dll which SAMP runs from GTA SA also so therefore it may have something to do with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaD
Посмотреть сообщение
MTA has something the GTA SA itself though which holds libcurl.dll which SAMP runs from GTA SA also so therefore it may have something to do with it
libcurl.dll is nowhere to be found in GTA SA or either in SA-MP (Checked correctly) either way just download that .dll
from here http://www.nodevice.com/dll/libcurl_dll/item257.html and put it back wtf u have deleted it from because It has nothing to do with SA-MP & SA

And what MTA? we are talking about SA-MP here.