Gang Zones

How can i make gang zones that can be won or lost?

so lets say

Team_Balla Is purple

Team_Grove is greeen

now if a balla enters a a grove zone he can do /challenge but if there isnt a grove player online it say you cannot do this when a grove player isnt online or somthing and lets say the Balla's win the gorve land goes from green to purple and now is owned by the balla's

can anyone help me i can make teams and i can so CreateGangZone buti dont understand hw you can get it to change colour so bsicly all i need is /challenge and somone a little bit of text telling me howo to make it theirs (goves or balla)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankMe2
Посмотреть сообщение
How can i make gang zones that can be won or lost?

so lets say

Team_Balla Is purple

Team_Grove is greeen

now if a balla enters a a grove zone he can do /challenge but if there isnt a grove player online it say you cannot do this when a grove player isnt online or somthing and lets say the Balla's win the gorve land goes from green to purple and now is owned by the balla's

can anyone help me i can make teams and i can so CreateGangZone buti dont understand hw you can get it to change colour so bsicly all i need is /challenge and somone a little bit of text telling me howo to make it theirs (goves or balla)
Why don't You Join our gangwar server, Its Done, We Just need a Gangzones, You Can Also help in scripting

yh i would but im amking a unique script so no one elses is like mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankMe2
Посмотреть сообщение
yh i would but im amking a unique script so no one elses is like mine
we have a unique script, thats why i didn't advertised yet, no one has a script like ours

yeh im still making my own sorry to turn you down but ive scripted about 80% of it and i want to finish it

Sprank , Dude You Need Alot Of Codes To Do...