Anti Weapon Hack only for ID 0

Hello guys

I have an anti weapon hack but strangely it only detects the forbidden weapons from id 0.

Does anyone know why?

how about showing the code? xd

You probably have a for loop where you're returning inside of it. That way it'd only scan player 0 and then end the loop.

pawn Code:
forward WeaponHackCheck(playerid);
pawn Code:
public OnFilterScriptInit()
{
    SetTimer("WeaponHackCheck", 1000, true);
    return 1;
}
pawn Code:
public WeaponHackCheck(playerid)
{
    if(GetPlayerWeapon(playerid) == 16 && AccInfo[playerid][vip] == 0 || GetPlayerWeapon(playerid) == 35 && AccInfo[playerid][vip] == 0 || GetPlayerWeapon(playerid) == 36 && AccInfo[playerid][vip] == 0 || GetPlayerWeapon(playerid) == 37 && AccInfo[playerid][vip] == 0 || GetPlayerWeapon(playerid) == 38 && AccInfo[playerid][vip] == 0 || GetPlayerWeapon(playerid) == 39 && AccInfo[playerid][vip] == 0)
    {
      for(new i=0;i<50;i++)
      {
        new PlayerName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
        GetPlayerName(playerid, PlayerName, MAX_PLAYER_NAME);
        new var;
        new warned = strval(PlayerName);
        new str[128], string3[100];
        new lbweapon[64];
        AccInfo[warned][HackWarnings]++;
        var=GetPlayerWeapon(i);
        GetWeaponName(var,lbweapon,sizeof(lbweapon));
        if( AccInfo[warned][HackWarnings] == 5)
        {
        format(str,sizeof(str),"%s has automatically been kicked [Reason: Weapon Hack (%s)]",PlayerName,lbweapon);
        SendClientMessageToAll(red,str);
        SaveIn("KickLog",str);
        Kick(warned);
        return AccInfo[warned][HackWarnings] = 0;
        }
        else
        {
        var=GetPlayerWeapon(i);
        format(str, sizeof (str), "Admin Chat: WARNING: %s has a %s || Warning: %d/5", pName(warned),lbweapon,AccInfo[warned][HackWarnings]);
        MessageToAdmins(orange,str);
        format(string3, sizeof (string3), "WARNING: Weapon Hacks are not allowed! || Warning: %d/5",AccInfo[warned][HackWarnings]);
        return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,string3);
        }
    }
      }
    return 1;
}

That code is very inefficient and won't even work for anyone but playerid 0. You can't pass a playerid parameter if you're calling the timer in OnGameModeInit. The script doesn't know which playerid to use so it just uses 0. Also, if a player has an illegal weapon, it just adds to his warnings once a second until it gets to five.

Backwardsman, can you show me how to fix this code or can you rewrite it so that it works?

Would be very nice

This is not the sulution, but i would recommend you using GetPlayerWeaponData in stead of GetPlayerWeapon.

Well, I need a solution sim_sima. D:

Can somebody rewrite this so that it works? Unfortunately Backwardsman went off.

Well I don't really understand what you're doing here.

pawn Code:
new warned = strval(PlayerName);
AccInfo[warned][HackWarnings]++;
You use the integer equivalent of the player's name as the index for AccInfo? Why not just use the playerid? Like this.

pawn Code:
AccInfo[playerid][HackWarnings]++;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian12345
View Post
Well, I need a solution sim_sima. D:

Can somebody rewrite this so that it works? Unfortunately Backwardsman went off.
I just helped you making it better.