CG-RPG (scripters required)

WE ARE LOOKING TO HIRE A SCRIPTING TEAM.

PLEASE CONTACT US

FORUMS: http://www.cgrpg.freeforums.org
E-mail: shaq_star_baph3@live.com {windows live}
gosbcs@gmail.com

**BUMP**

Well... Im not really against bumping. Actually.. Im against the bumping rules on the samp forum because they are really strict. But this way of bumping is really strange you know.
You shouldnt hire scripters like this.

Tell the scripters what youre offering.
And what will the scripters have to script since your post says that its a stable gamemode

Good point kid.... Maybe if a scripter could script their own IG rank, they'd get that as well as an advanced player score where they will be highly ranked among players on the server + they would get their own forum rank and topic, not to mention a vent/teamspeak +/IRC channel

There you have it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napster16
Посмотреть сообщение
Good point kid.... Maybe if a scripter could script their own IG rank, they'd get that as well as an advanced player score where they will be highly ranked among players on the server + they would get their own forum rank and topic, not to mention a vent/teamspeak +/IRC channel

There you have it
I don't recommend calling bartje a kid.

The statement above in the quote is a really STUPID one. Read my signature, if by 'ig rank,' you were referring to 'admin'; any in game ranks should be AVOIDED.

'be highly ranked among players on the server' HIGHLY DISAGREE, people who script for free should ONLY script for respect. If they ask for admin, they should be fired immediately. These ideas are really absurd.

You know what? Why the hell are you opening a server when you yourself don't even know how to script anything? I'll assume you are using a downloaded script from these forums right now anyways. Seriously kid, stop wasting your and everyone else's time!