Graphics

Hi, i have recently bought a new graphics card, it is a Axxle GeForce 9 1GB, and there graphics cards use either Nvidia or ATI graphics, mine uses the Nvidia 9500gt graphics, so i downloaded the latest version from the site and installed it, it all seems to be fine but on GTA San andreas it has got really bad quality, i do not have any picturtes at this time but for example the lights (from lamp posts) is a circle, not link it usually is where it fades on the edges, its firm where it is.

Any ideas please help me as i want to get back to playing on my SA-MP, and i still need to complete it on pc, i have on ps2 and xbox but not PC (i know there the same)

on SA-MP and offline i have this problem

please help

thanks

Ehrm, are you using any mods? For example SRT? because when I had that one, the light poles had that non fade edges.

no, i have also recently re-installed windows so i have just installed the game, no mods, i have not even had the chance to download SA-MP yet

It happens your graphics card is not compatible (or you have outdated) drivers, but a screenshot helps too.

Put the bit depth on 32 bits instead of 16 bits in graphic settings ingame.

admantis i did download the newest
vince i just tried and to be honest (tbh) i dont know how to

i will upload a pic soon

image attached

Goto your graphic settings and set it to 32 bit and click enter.

Options/display settings/advanced

oh i didnt know i had to scroll it :L, it worked and well at that Thanks!!!

Also its running at the smallest screen resolution possible, if i put that up will it increase my graphics?

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondred123
Посмотреть сообщение
oh i didnt know i had to scroll it :L, it worked and well at that Thanks!!!

Also its running at the smallest screen resolution possible, if i put that up will it increase my graphics?

Thanks
If you increase the resolution it will look better ,yes.