[Include] gArea - Areasystem for adminzones/others ! (Using IsPlayerInArea AND IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint!!!)

Just a question.

Code:
#if defined MAX_PLAYERS
    #undef MAX_PLAYERS
Do you know any case when MAX_PLAYERS isn't defiend after you include a_samp.inc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei
View Post
Just a question.

Code:
#if defined MAX_PLAYERS
    #undef MAX_PLAYERS
Do you know any case when MAX_PLAYERS isn't defiend after you include a_samp.inc?
But who in any case of scripting, won't use <a_samp>?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [KO]KillerThriller
View Post
But who in any case of scripting, won't use <a_samp>?
a_npc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donya
View Post
a_npc?
Yeah, but are you going to use IsPlayerInArea in a_npc?

Quote:
View Post
Yeah, but are you going to use IsPlayerInArea in a_npc?
... i just answered the question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donya
View Post
... i just answered the question
I answered yours.

wooo, nice

Quote:
View Post
I answered yours.
that question wasn't meant for an answer.. geez

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer931215
View Post
CreateArea() and CreateAreaEx() will return the areaid, example:

pawn Code:
new myarea;
public OnFilterScriptInit()
{
    myarea = CreateAreaEx(2044.6,1867.797,2114.887,1968.367);
    return 1;
}

public OnPlayerEnterArea(playerid,areaid) //this will be called once a player entered the area
{
    if(areaid == myarea)
    {
        //yourcode here
    }
    return 1;
}
Should be better to use area id in range of ex. 1-500 and you put id in the function

nie script dude..............pretty useful for gm !

I have a problem , it says "public OnPlayerDisconnect already defined"

EDIT:
I found something wierd, you defined every function as FUNCTION => YOURS, but when you got to OnPlayerDisconnect you used the opposite, means YOURS => FUNCTION. So in order to fix my error, I changed this line:
pawn Code:
#define gArea_OnPlayerDisconnect OnPlayerDisconnect
to this:
pawn Code:
#define OnPlayerDisconnect gArea_OnPlayerDisconnect
And now it works.

It's so awesome!

Well, I dunno why but I'm getting these errors upon compile, I even tried copy pasting the example you have on the front page and it resulted in the same errors.

C:\Server\pawno\include\gArea.inc(154) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPVarInt"
C:\Server\pawno\include\gArea.inc(156) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPVarInt"
C:\Server\pawno\include\gArea.inc(160) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPVarInt"
C:\Server\pawno\include\gArea.inc(162) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPVarInt"
C:\Server\pawno\include\gArea.inc(164) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPVarInt"
C:\Server\pawno\include\gArea.inc(165) : error 017: undefined symbol "DeletePVar"
C:\Server\pawno\include\gArea.inc(173) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPVarInt"
C:\Server\pawno\include\gArea.inc(175) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPVarInt"
C:\Server\pawno\include\gArea.inc(179) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPVarInt"
C:\Server\pawno\include\gArea.inc(181) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPVarInt"
C:\Server\pawno\include\gArea.inc(183) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPVarInt"
C:\Server\pawno\include\gArea.inc(184) : error 017: undefined symbol "DeletePVar"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

12 Errors.

I see its something in the inc, but I dunno why, I copied it exactly from the pastebin and put it into the pawno and saved it as a .inc file? I dunno if thats right, if it isn't please tell me how to do it otherwise. :P
Any suggestions/solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minwar
View Post
Well, I dunno why but I'm getting these errors upon compile, I even tried copy pasting the example you have on the front page and it resulted in the same errors.

C:\Server\pawno\include\gArea.inc(154) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPVarInt"
C:\Server\pawno\include\gArea.inc(156) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPVarInt"
C:\Server\pawno\include\gArea.inc(160) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPVarInt"
C:\Server\pawno\include\gArea.inc(162) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPVarInt"
C:\Server\pawno\include\gArea.inc(164) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPVarInt"
C:\Server\pawno\include\gArea.inc(165) : error 017: undefined symbol "DeletePVar"
C:\Server\pawno\include\gArea.inc(173) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPVarInt"
C:\Server\pawno\include\gArea.inc(175) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPVarInt"
C:\Server\pawno\include\gArea.inc(179) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPVarInt"
C:\Server\pawno\include\gArea.inc(181) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPVarInt"
C:\Server\pawno\include\gArea.inc(183) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPVarInt"
C:\Server\pawno\include\gArea.inc(184) : error 017: undefined symbol "DeletePVar"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

12 Errors.

I see its something in the inc, but I dunno why, I copied it exactly from the pastebin and put it into the pawno and saved it as a .inc file? I dunno if thats right, if it isn't please tell me how to do it otherwise. :P
Any suggestions/solutions?
Update your server files to the latest version of 0.3c on http://www.sa-mp.com/

To be honest... i just cant believe how many people are still using outdated servers!

Ah.... My bad.. Thanks.

I will test it because i am going to try a thing.