Sa-mp HTTP

Heya, if anyone is familiar with SA-MP HTTP please contact me. Thank you in advance

HTTP: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/HTTP

I am

Anyone else? I have a basic outline, but I need more support

I am

What do you need help with? The 'thread' feature was created for a reason, you should use it to request help in, instead of asking the posters inside the thread to add you on your personal contact handles.

If you didn't quite understand the wiki page, I can help you out if you have any questions - just reply and state what it is that you are failling to understand.

I need to check my DB for a name in the bans table. I'm unsure how to do this. ( Yes I am familiar with Php ). I don't know what to put in the SELECT * FROM bans WHERE ******************* .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgelopez1
Посмотреть сообщение
I need to check my DB for a name in the bans table. I'm unsure how to do this. ( Yes I am familiar with Php ). I don't know what to put in the SELECT * FROM bans WHERE ******************* .
So what do you need HTTP for if you need help with MySQL?

I don't want the mysql info to be in the .pwn.

You want to pull the information from the database, but through a php file hosted on your website? I understand what you're trying to do, but how you're going to do it is what I have no idea about! You should probably query the php page with some sort of post data to 'hide' it from people that may web/dns trace your website.

Heres what i'm doing. Ever heard of "Sprunk Busters", well i'm making a "SA-Bans". I need to have all of the mysql queries on my site (with no mysql plugin) .
Heres the checkban.php so far...
pawn Код:
<?php
include("header.php");
include("config.php");
//just a basic mysql search geos here!!!
mysql_select_db("sabans", $con);
$query = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM bans");

echo(mysql_num_rows($query));
?>