Big problem with the object limit

Hello there I need some help...

We are trying to mount this neon system on our server, but we have a huge problem. We crossed the player object limit. I understand that we can use a streamer to create the objects and cross that limit, but we don't really know what to use. Can someone help us? The script creator is not so active anymore. His last activity was like 3 months ago.

We are using Incognito's streamer plugin on the server for maps. if we deactivate it, the neon system works. It doesn't have useful functions for us, either. We are kind of stuck. Any help would be appreciated.

How can we use attachobjecttoplayer for objects streamed with incognito's plugin??

come on guys, no one

whatever, guys thanks for nothing..

Well its a duff problem, only thing that helps is deleting some objects...

Cant be done since the streamer use Player Objects and there is no AttachPlayerObjectToVehicle

we solved it by changing the streamer we used...it seems to be working fine now

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
we solved it by changing the streamer we used...it seems to be working fine now
What streamer are you using? I have the same problem, CreateObject won't work on my public server and I can't stream the neons with the streamer.

I'm not the scripter but I will tell you exactly what my friend did when I find out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not the scripter but I will tell you exactly what my friend did when I find out.
Please....If you could It will help me alot.

bad luck, he went on holiday for a couple of days. Anyway before solving it he said something about trying this:
Код:
Streamer_VisibleItems(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, 150);
I don't know if that is is or not, but I'll get back with details when I can.