6 month project

Hey,
for the last six months I've been working on a project for school, I'm into 3D so naturally I made a 3D animation and now it's finally done so let me know what you think of it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2y_jQiM5O8[/ame]

Woow just awesome. Reminds me of fast and furious. ^^

really nice animation
one thing which would've made it cooler would be drivers for both the tram + cars

thanks, a lot of reference was made to fast and furious, the ending drag race of the first movie, it has the two cars, a supra and a mustang, ones sports the other one is a muscle car and a lot of the camera shots were from there too.

very awesome animation man, good work

Thats really good, well done

wow damn dude, this looks awesome!
if someone told me it was a trailer for a upcomming game, i would have beleaved it!

Are those are your models too? On what 3d software you made it?
Awesome work, btw!

thanks again, I modeled everything myself using 3ds max 2010

Impresive, you definitly got some talent there.

Before I read the comments, it reminded me of Fast and the Furious, which is good because you say you used the movie as a reference. Good job again.

wow.
gorgeous

REALLY good man, i love the work you put into this!

I think I like it

Very good! However, train is transparent inside. You should put simple itnerior or make its windows black

Impressive, Everything is pro except that nitro, 6 months gosh man, Nice. How big is that area u modelled i mean the environment , the streets e.t.c, btw are u making a game with it?

Great work, really like it. Well done.

Somehow there is a part of me who doesn't think you made that but most of me thinks:
OMG WTF BBQ! that is so cool made good job!!!

6 months for 1 minute, nice

Cessil Its Alex Sandwich
Anyways i would rate it 9 1/2 /10 , its missing Nothing, But still. Its just awesome.

Damn! Awesome! Just fix the tram up a little by adding some ppls inside amagashing when the porshe gets hit.