[BUG] SetPlayerTeam

Functions SetPlayerTeam prohibits killing players of one team,but
players from one team can kill each other!

Sorry but I have no idea what you mean..?

He means that SetPlayerTeam stops teamkilling when set to the same team as another player (meaning you can't damage people set in the same team as you). However there's a problem with it where it sometimes still allows teamkilling.

Ahh my bad

+ Well, just make an anti-team kill? Not that hard to do surely..?

player from Team 1 can kill player Team 1!

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerDeath(playerid, killerid)
{
     if(GetPlayerTeam(playerid) == GetPlayerTeam(killerid)) SendClientMessage(killerid, COLOUR, "Why kill someone that is on your team? Stupid...");
    return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky1234
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerDeath(playerid, killerid)
{
     if(GetPlayerTeam(playerid) == GetPlayerTeam(killerid)) SendClientMessage(killerid, COLOUR, "Why kill someone that is on your team? Stupid...");
    return 1;
}
no,it is not suitable

Take a look at OnPlayerShootPlayer - it was created. By someone on this forum but I can't find it as i'm on my phpone

no,why i should use OnPlayerShootPlayer when it should be in Multiplayer ?

Take a look at OnPlayerShootPlayer - it was created. By someone on this forum but I can't find it as i'm on my phpone

funky1234: That's not really the point at all. If this is a bug in the default SA-MP function (which I think it is), then he did the right thing by reporting the bug, so the developers can fix the issue in the function.

What i founded out so far is that ID 0 can kill players from his team but players from his team cant kill him

I think this has something to do with lag/ping, as I noticed this problem more often with players with a high ping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
I think this has something to do with lag/ping, as I noticed this problem more often with players with a high ping.
Really? I noticed it with me and some of my players notice this a lot, and most of us have low ping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
It's not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burridge
Посмотреть сообщение
funky1234: That's not really the point at all. If this is a bug in the default SA-MP function (which I think it is), then he did the right thing by reporting the bug, so the developers can fix the issue in the function.
True, but I was giving him a temporary fix till they do!