Invisible objects - why?

Hello!

i have a problem with my sa-mp. I mean i have a sever on it and 1 day i changed the version of my server (from 0.3b to 0.3c). The problem is the all objects which a put to my server changed to invisible ones. If i go really near to them i can see them but not totally, i mean i can see through on it. If i go more far by 2-3 steps its totally invisible.

So please someone help me to make those object to visible! It would be really important for me, thanks your helping.

Matteo Crystal

Update your streamer---Keep it simple silly

You have Too many Objects, i think? change em to CreateDynamicObject and get a streamer.

I bet he already has a streamer

Nah i hate that :-/

Like this:

(And i made a topic for the best and fastest streamer...)

This is one of my maps from my derby server ! But it's just invisible

BTW: I tried all/much streamers ! If i use incognito's it's stille the same ...

Deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaGlets®
Посмотреть сообщение
It`s your GTA i guess.. try to change stream distance in your gta settings because object may be way too big and it can not find the point to load it.

Or you are fooling us - airport road with top-down. Joke, joke.
Lol and where i can change my stream distance in gta settings ? xd or it's in server.cfg ?

This is a SA:MP object texture bug when in vehicles. If you get out of your vehicle and stand on foot the textures will load.

um, my problem is similar bcuz the all objects r invisible lol but if i go near to the objects they appear but in a half-visible way hehe, if i go far it totally invisible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matteos
Посмотреть сообщение
um, my problem is similar bcuz the all objects r invisible lol but if i go near to the objects they appear but in a half-visible way hehe, if i go far it totally invisible.
Update your streamer.