ZCMD command gives "invalid name" warning

If you type this command:
pawn Код:
CMD:warn(playerid, params[])
{
    new giveplayerid, reason[128];
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] > 0)
    {
        if(sscanf(params, "us[128]", giveplayerid, reason)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "Usage: /warn [Playerid/PartOfName] [Reason]");
        if(!IsPlayerConnected(giveplayerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "This player is not connected.");
        if(PlayerInfo[giveplayerid][pAdmin] >= PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin]) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "You can't warn this player.");
        MaxWarnings[giveplayerid]++;
        format(reason, sizeof(reason), "Admin {FF4500}%s(%i){FF0000} has warned {FF4500}%s(%i){FF0000} for: {FF4500}%s {FF0000}(%i/3)", PlayerName(playerid), playerid, PlayerName(giveplayerid), giveplayerid, reason, MaxWarnings[giveplayerid]);
        SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_RED2, reason);
(the rest is just some return stuff)
It will give you this problem:

I've never had this problem before, I never even heard of it.
I've got this problem since I'm using ZCMD. I hope you know a way to solve this, instead of changing from ZCMD to DCMD if it has to do with ZCMD.

Its just your nick name

Sure, the nickname "Biesmen" will give this error.
Read, I said if I type that command I will get this problem. If it's my nickname I would get this if I connected to the server.

Well than give us a full command
I think you change player name somehow

try this.
pawn Код:
{
        else if(sscanf(params, "us[128]", giveplayerid, reason)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "Usage: /warn [Playerid/PartOfName] [Reason]");
            else if(!IsPlayerConnected(giveplayerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "This player is not connected.");\
                else if(PlayerInfo[giveplayerid][pAdmin] >= PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin]) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "You can't warn this player.");
                    else
                    {
                        format(reason, sizeof(reason), "Admin {FF4500}%s(%i){FF0000} has warned {FF4500}%s(%i){FF0000} for: {FF4500}%s {FF0000}(%i/3)", PlayerName(playerid), playerid, PlayerName(giveplayerid), giveplayerid, reason, MaxWarnings[giveplayerid]);
                    }
}

Those else statements aren't used in a correct way, it won't work.
Thanks for trying.

@Drift Hunter
-Face palm-
pawn Код:
{
    {
        if(sscanf(params, "us[128]", giveplayerid, reason)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "Usage: /warn [Playerid/PartOfName] [Reason]");
        if(!IsPlayerConnected(giveplayerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "This player is not connected.");
        if(PlayerInfo[giveplayerid][pAdmin] >= PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin]) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "You can't warn this player.");
        if(MaxWarnings[giveplayerid] == 3)
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You've been kicked for reaching the maximum amount of warnings");
            Kick(giveplayerid);
        }
    }
That's the full code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biesmen
Посмотреть сообщение
Those else statements aren't used in a correct way, it won't work.
Thanks for trying.

@Drift Hunter
-Face palm-
pawn Код:
{
    {
        if(MaxWarnings[giveplayerid] == 3)
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You've been kicked for reaching the maximum amount of warnings");
            Kick(giveplayerid);
        }
    }
That's the full code.
Man when i say full command i mean on whole code for one command ffs
How you think someone will help you if they dont have full code?
pawn Код:
//From here
CMD:command(playerid,params[])
{
    //Whole code
    return 1;
}
//Until here
Or you forgot return 1 and finish bracket?
Otherwise code looks fine to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT_HUNTER
Посмотреть сообщение
Man when i say full command i mean on whole code for one command ffs
How you think someone will help you if they dont have full code?
pawn Код:
//From here
CMD:command(playerid,params[])
{
    //Whole code
    return 1;
}
//Until here
Or you forgot return 1 and finish bracket?
Otherwise code looks fine to me
I'm sorry again, I think the words are difficult to understand: "The rest is is just som return..". I couldn't be bothered to re-copy for 2 lines. and I said, there's nothing wrong with the code, it's a bug.

Edit: Oops, posted accidentally. I meant to edit. I wanted to say it's fixed, I changed to DCMD.