Looking For A Tutor!!!

Hey guys I am looking for a tutor or a good teacher to teach me basic pawn.....and than we will move to the pro one ....... I know some newbies work like i can make Commands,Make Maps make teles ,make small silly FS.and some other things....but now i wanna go for big ........i see many professional guys making big scripts and other things like Nero_3D,Garsino,CyberGhost,Zh3r0,Incognito,Luxurio N™,Michael@Belgium...and other pro guys.......so any one can teach me little basic pawn like if getting silly errors or warning so how to resolve them.......and other stuff......So Anyone intrested please POST

Add me - MSN- vyomc@hotmail.com
- Gmail- vyomc.1997@gmail.com
- ******** - vyomc.1997@gmail.com

I also Got TeamViewer so i we can talk better

Thank you all for your precious TIME!

It's not called pawno..it's called "pawn".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение
It's not called pawno..it's called "pawn".
omg sorry my bad

******* is your tutor Well, i learned pawn with ******* ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael@Belgium
Посмотреть сообщение
******* is your tutor Well, i learned pawn with ******* ^^
omg really ? well i tried so many time ...... but failed i also download a pawn tutorial PDF but no luck i cant even understand a thing .......hey your tutorial of add songs to radio was fucking damm awesome .....can you teach me

look here are some points as I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw on wiki a tutorial wich said:Functions in Pawn are basically doing what the names suggest you that the function does:now it's very real look e.g.:

SetPlayerMoney -- of course it's setting the players money to a value

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjgogo
Посмотреть сообщение
look here are some points as I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw on wiki a tutorial wich said:Functions in Pawn are basically doing what the names suggest you that the function does:now it's very real look e.g.:

SetPlayerMoney -- of course it's setting the players money to a value
hmm you are right .......but this things i know em i wanna to know what are callback.........and some professional pawn..........the main problem i face is after making my very own script i get error and warning ........so i want someone to teach me some basic to pro pawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldoraul
Посмотреть сообщение
omg really ? well i tried so many time ...... but failed i also download a pawn tutorial PDF but no luck i cant even understand a thing .......hey your tutorial of add songs to radio was fucking damm awesome .....can you teach me
Well ... i learned much from Samp wiki too

Quote:

Dit forum vereist dat je 120 seconden wacht tussen het verzenden van berichten. Probeer het nogmaals over 40 seconden.

D'OH >_<