Kind message to the moderators/beta testers

Hello,

my friend has had is topic deleted. He really does not mind, but still... He does ask why you didn't EVEN send him a message for the reason.

I felt a bit annoyed too actually, after all, he is my friend and we're a team.
So next time, please! We would be grateful if you could send a message!

Thanks alot, appreciated.
Btw, I don't want to cause an arguement, im just kindly saying to whoever deleted his topic. Please could you do it!

Thanks again

Funtime & King

*In before this topic gets deleted as well*

Yup, I think the mods are some kind of dictators. Yesterday or so, a topic about why SA-MP doesn't update its forum software was also deleted for no apparent reason.

Well... some moderators find threads useless and deletes them, not feeling like telling the thread started why because they must of broke a rule or posted something that has already been answered..

Ask yourself:

-What was your friends topic about?
After you find out, search the forums to see if it or a similar thread has been posted and resolved

-Did he break any rules in his thread?
Moderators do look out for that, as it's their job, to keep the forums clean as possible, and to ensure everyone is following all the rules.

I hope I helped,
Thanks,
Disturbed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
*In before this topic gets deleted as well*

Yup, I think the mods are some kind of dictators. Yesterday or so, a topic about why SA-MP doesn't update its forum software was also deleted for no apparent reason.
Well, if it gets deleted. It does, I can't do much really, im just trying to kindly ask them.
I really hope they'll reply and/or consider it. And also im not going to create another topic, im just asking once. As im not going to cause an arguement

Well if they send a reason for every topic they modify or delete than it will take for ever
And trust me they have a good reason for that

He is quite sure he didn't break any rules.

He created a topic here(Everything and nothing) about asking for an old script, that was released. Because the link was broken, how is that a rule broken?

I'm just saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funtime
Посмотреть сообщение
He is quite sure he didn't break any rules.

He created a topic here(Everything and nothing) about asking for an old script, that was released. Because the link was broken, how is that a rule broken?

I'm just saying.
I'm more on the Mods/Beta Testers side, they must have had a reason.

Couldn't the script of been one that had been removed / and or banned from use?

1.Maybe that script is not released with rights...
2.You dont post topic to ask for already released script
you simply send PM to the releaser of the script

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT_HUNTER
Посмотреть сообщение
Well if they send a reason for every topic they modify or delete than it will take for ever
And trust me they have a good reason for that
It is still better to notify people why there topics were deleted?
They need to know! It's just not fair, tbh.

I'm pretty sure your friend could of just PM'd a mod. I'm sure they'd answer with a reason (I've seen dugi answer why a thread was deleted a few times before).