Changing scripts id

Can someone teach me how to change script id? I cant find any tutorial that teaches that.

When I add Votekick script, then /v does not work. If I add speedometer, then /lmenu does not work, so I need to learn how to change that id so it will all work together. So, can someone please teach me this? And please, explain carefully

OnPlayerCommandText callback in every script should return 0; in order make commands from every script work at the same time.

So if I understand u correctly, I have a votekick fs that is not working with others. This is the code
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
    {
            if(!strcmp("/votekick", cmdtext, true))
            {
                    if(IsVoteKickStarted == true) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ERROR,"[ERROR:] {BBBBBB}A votekick has been already started. Wait until it finish to ask for a new one");
                    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_VOTEKICK, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "{C14124}V{BBBBBB}otekick", "{BBBBBB}Type player's {C14124}ID{BBBBBB} or {C14124}Nick{BBBBBB} you want to votekick.", "VoteKick", "Cancel");
                    return 1;
            }
            return 1;
    }
Change that to

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
    {
            if(!strcmp("/votekick", cmdtext, true))
            {
                    if(IsVoteKickStarted == true) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ERROR,"[ERROR:] {BBBBBB}A votekick has been already started. Wait until it finish to ask for a new one");
                    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_VOTEKICK, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "{C14124}V{BBBBBB}otekick", "{BBBBBB}Type player's {C14124}ID{BBBBBB} or {C14124}Nick{BBBBBB} you want to votekick.", "VoteKick", "Cancel");
                    return 1;
            }
            return 0;
    }
And then it will work?

Hopefully, it will do.

You talking about dialog ids or you have conflict with command processors?

watch at the last post: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...t=loaded+stack ... i tried to "explain" it, if its causing your trouble... anyways it could be the same reason in the OnPlayerCommandText() callback. (having the OPCT returning in the last loaded FS) - if you entirely switch to ZCMD, this wont happen anymore