Bug in my scripts please I am need from little help

Guys I have a problem. I have an export script/system which work perfect, but now I add a house system and when I create the house and everything looks good and when you enter in the checkpoint to /buyhouse you see the message from the export script when you eneter in checkpoint. You must be in a vehicle !
Why and how can I fix it

Probably another part of your script uses the same dialog id as garhouse. For garhouse they should be defined somewhere at the top. Change these to other values.

I can't understand can you say me with what to change the defined at the top of GarHouse

Ok I did as you said me in MSN but still don't work I can't buy the house and I still see this message when I enter in the checkpoint You must be in a vehicle!

on ur checkpoint do this

Код:
if(checkpointid = yourcheckpoint)
{
        if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 5.0, YOURCHECKPOINT CORDS))
        {
                    //your code here
        }
}

Like ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, Dialogid) This red part change it to another id Then go to OnDialoResponse.... then change the number to the new one Hope you fix it

Can anyone to contact with me MSN: elgoneofakind@hotmail.com or Skype: skywalker1914 please help me because I can't understand how to fix it

The problem its fixed