!!! Copy SA-MP.Com in Russia !!!

There are no bad nations, there are bad people. Rats are found in every country, _Dark_ - not who achieved nothing on that project, which wrote, he decided to put a pig for all users. I believe that the community should not be such despicable people, so he was banned from there forever. And advise you to do the same.

Perhaps copying other people's designs and stuff and wrong, but on the other hand, if copying your work - it means she's the best ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Dark=-
View Post
Official SAMP project in Russia
This can not be, because idea of ​​the project is not suitable. Moreover, there are many Russian sites of the subject. Here I agree - call the project an "official" - it is too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Dark=-
View Post
Chief administrator MySAN plans to launch Russian WIKI (on the engine MediaWiki)
And what? There are many back-ups and other materials containing articles from the wiki.

Largely:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
View Post
Who cares?

Quote:
View Post
You should realize 80% of this forum is made up of immature 12-13 year old children. The other 20% are those of us with knowledge. Teenagers tend to take things out of control (i.e. blaming a whole country for something), rather than a person or persons... I truly don't care about this "secondary website" at all anyways, neither should you.
You seem to be the immature one thinking your opinion is superior to everyone else's. I also wouldn't consider someone running around calling everyone "immature 12-13 year old children" mature themselves. I understand there are a lot of rather incompetent members on these forums, but you're simply acting like one of them.

I also agree with a few of the posters here - don't discriminate a whole country because of a few peoples' actions. It happens all the time; look at the United States and Russia. Everyone else (so it seems) sees them as being ... whatever have you, when their opinion on that country is just influenced by a few peoples' actions.

On topic, if the website wasn't allowed permission to be up, I hope it gets taken down. It's frustrating seeing people do things without permission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKStyle
View Post
There are no bad nations, there are bad people. Rats are found in every country, _Dark_ - not who achieved nothing on that project, which wrote, he decided to put a pig for all users. I believe that the community should not be such despicable people, so he was banned from there forever. And advise you to do the same.

Perhaps copying other people's designs and stuff and wrong, but on the other hand, if copying your work - it means she's the best ...

This can not be, because idea of ​​the project is not suitable. Moreover, there are many Russian sites of the subject. Here I agree - call the project an "official" - it is too.

And what? There are many back-ups and other materials containing articles from the wiki.

Largely:
Your zeal to protect the natural, because you are a super-moderator for the project pawno.ru and just banned me after I wrote about creating a theme here. Bluffing?

And did well banned. Moderator post on the forum I was given for the knowledge pawn, and not for any other services. This appointment I did not ask. I help people, and it does not matter what color you have a nickname.

they just copy scripts from here and post there
Noobs

Oh yeah, and more: OkStyle, site http://soft.pawno-info.ru/ stopped working after I wrote yesterday in a complaint Softnews and created the theme click. But at forum.pawno.ru not yet vBulletin license, and yes even without copyright. I can and vBulletin Solutions write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman_WM
View Post
they just copy scripts from here and post there
Initially there was only 1 section "Development of users" where the published work of members of the board. I was opposed to having to do a section for external developments, but the leadership of their views on this subject...

-=Dark=-, who cares? And why do you say this to me? I do not care about this.

This topic is about the site, not about Russia and the Soviet Union xD

okstyle, I say this to you because you are protecting the Web site. Yes, and banned me from the cause of RAT, although the real rat - site admin - MySAN.

This is shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WackoX
View Post
This topic is about the site, not about Russia and the Soviet Union xD
People love to get personal, especially when they see that they are dealing with Russia.

I'm not defending the site, but did not attack him. It is impossible to consider always the one hand. I am also unhappy that Maysan copied the design that created a section of third-party development, but the fact that he uses nulled engines - I do not care.

Then what's the problem? Relax on the sidelines. Then discusses copyright infringement, and you getting with their concepts.

There's no point on creating a thread like this, anyway. You're just wasting your own time. Email it to the SA-MP team if you want them to do something.

Quote:
View Post
You should realize 80% of this forum is made up of immature 12-13 year old children. The other 20% are those of us with knowledge. Teenagers tend to take things out of control (i.e. blaming a whole country for something), rather than a person or persons... I truly don't care about this "secondary website" at all anyways, neither should you.
Exactly.

Children, I think that anything bad in it isn't present. Also I thank Pawno.ru more than Russian people will play sa:mp.

Yes by the way, MySan - the main founder of Russian portal Pawno everywhere has written that the copy sa-mp.com it doesn't give out for the!

(Dima_Semenov - super-moderator on Pawno.Ru)

Kalcor, with a cap Pawno.Ru you play? DDoS also leads you?
p.s. The forum site Pawno.Ru started crying.

Then the attack at the same time and the forum (forum.pawno.ru)

Dark, I for a long time not the super moderator me have removed.
So it you DDOS a forum?