[Tutorial] Making good Role-Play server.

Hello, so I see everyday hundreds of RP servers made, with 0/500 player base. So, I made this tutorial to help you in getting some players.
Paying and earning.
So, not just making for example 1 beer for 500$. I saw that on server, and after left it. Is there in real life 1 beer for 500$? Hell no. So, make it for cheap, like 5-15$. And earning, don't give everyone joins 5 million. When you are born, do you see 5 million in your face? I don't think so. Just make him start with 0. But, don't make it damn too hard to get money. Not: Travel all around San Andreas map 10 times, go to the website, make 5000 post without spamming, come here in game, travel all around San Andreas map 10 times again, and you'll get 50$! ( For example, only the thing I thought of :P )
Weapons.
About that. In real life, do you go to your super-market, and tell him ' I want Ak47 ' and you get it for 10$ ? I don't think so. So, they need to go to Ammu-nation, buy it for really high price ( Maybe 50k ) and if any cop saw them, they can arrest them. And they get jailed for some big time ( Not 3 years as in real life, that would be shit xD )
Refunds and auto-giving systems.
Okay, about that, no. Just no. Don't make your server's name ' Name [REFUND 500MIL, LEVEL 7/7 VIP, LEVEL 5/6 ADMIN!!!] ' Or, you won't get even 1 player. As I said before, he should start off with 0$.
Starting
Tutorial in-game. ( But players can skip it, so they don't get mad and bored )
Staff
About the staff team... Don't hire anyone that asks for admin position. This is a power-hungry person. Just hire someone that knows everything about that server. Maybe 100 hours in - game and 50 posts on your forum.
Some main info before you even start it.
Okay, so, first, script the game-mode from 0, or don't open RP server. Don't download scripts from forums. Use your own script.
Be sure to have forum, don't use free domains, such as www.example.freeforums.com this will show your players that you don't want to spend money on them, so the won't spend time on you.
Never make server to get money. This will make you lose money, your server and your self.
The end.
So, at the end, if you know nothing about RP, don't open RP server.
Thanks for reading this tutorial, and I hope you'll get good server with good player base!

Bump, any comments guys?

I disagree that you for to be admin you need 100 hours and posts on forum. Only you need know about Role Play, their rules and their method to use. I was Director of Human Resources and I said that if you want to be admin you need prove.

I'll create a server and I'll put rules and tutorial about Roleplay - So, if you are interested you'll going to see it and learn.

You can earn money with your server and pay host with it - You'll everyday make script for as the people going to be happy with you. If you don't prove that you are interested your server, people will going out.

Well, I said for example, I said that so he knows every command in the server, every place to join, every thing that makes players happy.

The issue is good. But regulating the content. +REP

Thanks. +REP back

Good Job Rep

What am I reading...

If a person buys a weapon in "Ammunation" he owns it legally AS Ammunation is a legal company selling weapons to people WHOM posses weapon license so why the fuck would police arrest them and why would Ammunation sell weapons to people who do NOT posses weapon license... Weapon License are issued by the Police Department.

Honestly... Is this even a tutorial? Its more like wall of fast typed gibberish.

Oh so you want to tell me, having Ak47 and shooting every one won't get you busted IRL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение
What am I reading...

If a person buys a weapon in "Ammunation" he owns it legally AS Ammunation is a legal company selling weapons to people WHOM posses weapon license so why the fuck would police arrest them and why would Ammunation sell weapons to people who do NOT posses weapon license... Weapon License are issued by the Police Department.

Honestly... Is this even a tutorial? Its more like wall of fast typed gibberish.
Well, Ammunation wouldn't even sell a weapon like AK to people with a license, they'd mostly sell 9mm guns and rifles for hunting.

And yeah, I agree with your point, but still someone with a weapon license could go.. You know a bit crazy, and police could arrest them and take away their license for good.

And yes, this is a bad tutorial.