How Do I Use 'Game-mode Scripts'?

How Do I Use 'Game-mode Scripts'?

Hello People.

I really need to know how to use Game-mode scripts since I want to roleplay in my server.
I heard you need 'Streamer' or something but I am shite at scripting and I cannot use Pawno since its
way to hard....

Please Helppp!!!!!!

i honestly did not understand anything you said, you mean you want your server to be a rp? if thats the case then download a script from the gamemodes area then add its name to your server.cfg in the line that says gamemode.
if thats not the case then please be more specific

What I mean is...

When I download a 'Gamemode Script' I don't know how to use it...

You copy all files + overwrite into your server directory. Streamer is an object streamer. Your gamemode might need one depending on the amount of objects in the server.

OMG Just Download .pwn .amx put in gamemode and then goto cfg and it says gamemode0 ...write gamemode....
and run it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoaib
Посмотреть сообщение
OMG Just Download .pwn .amx put in gamemode and then goto cfg and it says gamemode0 ...write gamemode....
and run it
OMG Just help the guy instead of spamming to get higher post count...

Make sure the line Filterscripts has all the filterscripts you want to run on startup (Admin System, register system)

Make sure all the configuration files and folders are inside "scriptfiles" else the server might crash

Make sure your .amx gamemode is inside /gamemodes and set it inside your server.cfg