Server problems

I recently bought a server with WarServer's. I have EVERYTHING uploaded fine, as the server loads, the server.cfg is right according to them, and i can connect using the IP and port provided. The problem is, the server isn't showing up in the online list, at all... meaning no one can see it and connect, if someone wants to connect, they would need my IP... i want it to show up, so i can be found... my server.cfg is as follows:

echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 1
bind 96.9.168.44
rcon_password ----
maxplayers 200
port 7777
plugins ----
hostname RPGU(Role PlayinG Unlimited)
gamemode0 ----
filterscripts ----
announce 1
query 1
weburl sarpgu.info
onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000
maxnpc 0

I thought lan mode was to host a server on a LAN, but they told me it was to make it show up... but with set to 1 or 0 either, it still won't show. Ive edited out the parts that i don't want public (rcon password and such) but all the files are there, as the serve loads on there end, and i can connect on mine, i just cant see it in the online list and it typfish.co.uk's connection checker says its online but not in the online list. I talked to a support technician and he told me it was a samp problem and to post on the forums... any ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GioSerpo
Посмотреть сообщение
gamemode0 scripthere 1
You may of deleted the 1 off the end of the game mode.

Its there, i accidentally edited it out when i edited everything. Would that cause it to not show in the list though?

Is there something in your game mode that is stooping this somehow?

it works fine on my PC and comes up as being online AND on the internet list... nothing different in the game modes, or any filterscripts or plugins...

Ill recheck your config.

its not the cfg, because i copied everything from the one on my PC... WHICH WORKS...